RIA M206 for M200 cash available....

I've got a snubby M206, with the larger M200 grips to go with the stock wood & a Barsony Leathers "cowboy" holster.

Looking to trade ONLY for the longer M200. Holster would be nice, but it's not a deal breaker. 

Very light cylinder ring, but no other wear.

Not selling, by the way. If I don't get a trade, I'll keep it. 

I'd also consider buying an M200 outright.

20210604_193135.jpg

20210604_193124.jpg

Edited by Handsome Rob
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, Moped said:

How do you like this little pistol?  Is it accurate?  Looks like it would make a great tackle box or truck gun.

It's a accurate as any other pistol I've ever had & it's built like a tank! It could never be mistaken for being refined in any way, but as a utilitarian workhorse it's excellent. It seems to preform well with every type of ammo I've fed it too. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.