5 Smaller Knives for sale...

• Authorized Vendor

Numbers 1 and 2 are the same blank and made from 1/8" thick 1084 carbon steel. OAL is 10" and the cutting edge is about 5". They are $75 shipped with combo leather/kydex sheath shown.

1.  Handles are G10 with G10 pins and SS lanyard hole. 

6a0gDY9.jpg

DtdMYau.jpg

eq6G2L0.jpg

2. SOLD!!!  Handles are OD green G10 with brass pins and lanyard tube.

WY1eqV1.jpg

3pt7KVR.jpg

mDQP2ui.jpg

Numbers 3,4 and 5 are the same blank and made from 1/8" thick 80CRV2 carbon steel. OAL is 9" and the cutting edge is about 4". They are $70 shipped with combo leather/kydex sheath shown.

3. SOLD!!! Antiqued hickory handles with locust accent and G10 liners with brass pins and lanyard tube.

GozvZN3.jpg

J2cObZx.jpg

TZ8yWkI.jpg

4. SOLD!! Antiqued Chakta viga handles with bloodwood accent and G10 liners with brass pins and lanyard tube.

bH4s97J.jpg

aCfPfkt.jpg

caDWhGI.jpg

5. SOLD!!! Mahagany handles with wenge accent  and G10 liners with brass pins and lanyard tube.

hp2Dvh7.jpg

wDfYveD.jpg

3JYgoAw.jpg

Thanks for lookin'!

Edited by Grand Torino
  • Like 4
8 minutes ago, Cattle Baron said:

I will take 2 and 5. Payment will be sent this evening. 

The dimples on the blades are a nice new touch I haven't seen you do before Don and the handle on number 5 is absolutely supreme. Good snag on those two CB. I'll likely take #3 if it isn't spoken for by the end of the day but I doubt that'll be the case lol. Excellent work as always.

• Like 1

I received my two knives yesterday.  I have to say #2 is great, looks and feels good in my hand.  However,  #5 is absolutely beautiful.  The wenge inserts are a great touch and really make the handle stand out.  Don I greatly appreciate your craftsman and how quickly you get the items to us. If you get a chance please do yourself a favor and grab one of Don's knives. 

Thanks again!

2 hours ago, Cattle Baron said:

you get a chance please do yourself a favor and grab one of Don's knives. 

Some of us have been doing just that, 1st 3 on the left are not from Don, the one in the middle is from my son. However all the rest are Don’s work.20200903_172931.thumb.jpg.14dd64ae6c17e13ce9c9593094177f15.jpg 

Edited by RED333
Because I can
  • Haha 1
  • Authorized Vendor
6 hours ago, Cattle Baron said:

I received my two knives yesterday.  I have to say #2 is great, looks and feels good in my hand.  However,  #5 is absolutely beautiful.  The wenge inserts are a great touch and really make the handle stand out.  Don I greatly appreciate your craftsman and how quickly you get the items to us. If you get a chance please do yourself a favor and grab one of Don's knives. 

Thanks again!

Thanks so much for the kid words.