RMEF Music City Chapter Fundraising Banquet August 26

Ladies and Gents,
Extending an invitation to attend the inaugural fundraising dinner banquet for the newly formed Music City Chapter of the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation. It will be held the 26th of August at The Barn at Sycamore Farms venue in Arrington, TN. I am one of 7 committee members striving to make it the biggest in Tennessee and the National Headquarters is really getting behind it to be one of the largest in the country. There will be tons of raffles, prizes, a live and silent auction as well as a top-of-the-line dinner being catered. If there's anybody interested in coming and/or helping out, please reach out. We are also selling many different tier of sponsor deals if you need a night out with the boys and/or need a tax write off that just happens to come with a gun. Who doesn't love guns?

1 hour ago, KahrMan said:

I would love to come.  Can you send me some more info about joining.  Thanks

Yes Sir. I can send official invitations through mail and email once they become available. I am jumping the gun to get the information out early. 

• 2 weeks later...

We have had a 3 person Early Rifle Elk Hunt donated to us by an outfitter near Missoula, MT that one of our committee members has worked for in the past. It is a backcountry hunt valued at $13,200, however, we will be selling chances on it for $50/chance and we are going to try and reward it at the banquet. Need not be present to win. 

• Like 2
On 6/22/2021 at 9:50 PM, FJCrusing said:

I'm an RMEF Member and just live down the road from Sycamore Farms.  I'll likely make plans to attend.  Thanks for the info!

Anyone interested, I can forward the invite to your email if you pm it to me. We would be honored to have you attend. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

A little update for you guys. Still a little ways off on the date but its closing fast. 

We still have the Elk Hunt Donated and looks like we will be selling chances for $50 apiece with a max of 250 tickets. It can be three for the price of 2 or may can convert to 2 for the price of 1 hunter. The guide is fairly flexible. 

We also have a East Tennessee (Franklin County I believe) turkey hunt that will be live auctioned. 2 days 2 nights with a 1 bird limit. Will be a good one to be able to take part in and will be guided by our own chapter's chairman. 

Prices for tickets are on the RMEF website below and includes Early Bird Special prices on silent auction tickets. We will have some wallhanger pictures, RMEF gear and other random hunting gear in the silent auction.  We also have sponsorships and/or sponsor tables (Rag Horn is for 4, Big Bull for 8). 

Working towards an assortment of rifles, shotguns, pistols, muzzleloader, and bows to be available. 

https://events.rmef.org/shop/musiccity?utm_source=rmef.org&utm_medium=events_page

Please let us know if you are planning to attend either through the online ticket portal, through PM on here, or buy contacting Matt Hagen at 

mahagen@crimson.ua.edu

Thank You and God Bless!

Edited by 19_A_CPT
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

We are a week and half out from this thing! Looks like a total of 10 guns that are going to be going home with people! 

Run down of a few things on the agenda. 

Live Auction including Key Items for a chance at the Gun of the Year. Henry Golden Boy RMEF Banquet Edition 30-30, Banquet Belt Buckle by Montana Silversmiths, PBR Finals Trip for 2 in Las Vegas.

Silent Auction items including Elk Camp Hanging Decor, Lighted Signs, and much more decorative and camp items.

Raffle Items

Numerous Games ultimately giving away 9 guns including a Sig 9mm pistol, Sig AR, Kimber Micro 380, 2x Springfield Hellcats, Tactical Shotgun, Stoeger 12 gauge and the gun of the year Henry Golden Boy 30-30. Games include a spin wheel, shotgun shell game, cornhole and cut the deck card games. 

Get your tickets early to get half off raffle tickets!

• 2 weeks later...