2000 Kawasaki KDX Sold, thanks!

Offering my 2000 Kawasaki KDX-220. This bike is in very good condition and has never been raced or abused. I bought it from a 70-year old man in 2002 and have used it as a trail bike since. I'm 64 now, so the bike has been owned by old guys who've never thrashed it.
Bike is stock and the engine has never been apart. New bearings in both wheels, and I changed the springs to better suit a heavier (190) rider. It has a Vapor off-road GPS, which can be a real life-saver. The tires are in great shape, the rear (actually a trials tire) has very few miles on it. I put a trials tire on it because of the hard-pack surfaces I was riding on.
Clear Washington state title, and the factory service manual is included and the Vapor instruction manual is available on-line. The bike is clean, particularly for a 20-year old dirt bike, and has been stone-axe reliable for me. It always starts easily and runs well. I started it  after months of sitting and it fired on the third kick. I always run the fuel out of the float bowl before parking the bike.
The price is firm. Really, truly firm. And sorry, not looking to trade.

IMG_0142.JPG

IMG_0141.JPG

IMG_0139.JPG

IMG_0140.JPG

IMG_0138.JPG

IMG_0136.JPG

IMG_0137.JPG

IMG_0135.JPG

IMG_0134.JPG

Edited by Darrell
This topic is now closed to further replies.

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.