Looking for something small and thin. I used to have an LCP that I got rid of, wife loved the gun but I didn’t and she didn’t carry. Now she has her permit. She has an XD but thinks it’s too thick. So are my Glocks. Let me know what you’ve got I’m in the Nashville area. Looking to purchase outright, I’ve thinned out the collection to guns I like, so don’t have much to trade. 

Edited by Thursty

Suggestion, not an offer... Lady Radtekk started with a colt Mustang 380, "graduated" to a Glock 26,liked it well enough but wanted a thinner gun. I picked up a couple of Shield 9mm's that were ok but just not "right". She always liked my xD's but didn't like the 45 and the double-stacks that fit my paws. But when I brought home an xD-s in 9mm it was all over. Lucky me, I may never have to buy her another hamdgun:D

So if the wife likes Springfields, go massage an xD-s. And if you get to Jefferson City any time, look me up, we have a few choices in 9mm and 45 and a decent range on the side of the house. 

22 hours ago, Makdaddy said:

You should look at the Springfield Hellcat or Sig P365.  Both have great round capacity for their size.

This.  I’ve carried lots of small 9mm options and the Hellcat is by far my favorite.  It’s shocking that you can get 12+ rounds in a firearm this small.  Accuracy is great for its size and disappears completely with appendix carry.  My buddy carries his in front pocket.  

• Like 1
On 6/17/2021 at 6:33 AM, Thursty said:

Looking for something small and thin. I used to have an LCP that I got rid of, wife loved the gun but I didn’t and she didn’t carry. Now she has her permit. She has an XD but thinks it’s too thick. So are my Glocks. Let me know what you’ve got I’m in the Nashville area. Looking to purchase outright, I’ve thinned out the collection to guns I like, so don’t have much to trade. 

Message sent 

I love my Kahr PM9 and CW380 - carry choice depends on temperature and clothing preferences. I’ve got a gaggle of high end guns and have tried carrying them…just love the size and performance of my Kahrs. I have the Lakeline mag extensions on my PM9 and provided just enough grip for my pinky and an extra round of capacity. 2 cents and worth as much!😂

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 6/17/2021 at 6:33 AM, Thursty said:

I have a Keltec 380 with LaserMax and extra mags. Super thin and compact.

jamesrsadler@yahoo.com