Ruger PC Carbine 9mm-Sold Pending Meet

For sale is a ruger PC take-down carbine in great condition. It was purchased by myself new earlier this year. Comes with factory box(includes 3 allen wrenches with swapping charging handle, magazine release and disassembly). Currently eqiupped with Glock 9mm magazine well, and I'll include a factory G17 magazine and a tool man tactical 35 round magazine. Also comes with factory SR-9 Series magwell with one California complainant 10-round Ruger SR-9 magazine.

It shoots like my 10/22, but it is a 9mm for a bit more punch.

Currently equipped with 1/2x28mm to 5/8x28mm thread adapter.

$550 takes it.

Located in Fayetteville, TN.

IMG_20210519_131325904.jpg

IMG_20210618_134128029.jpg

Edited by Croakerhouck
Price drop
  • Like 4

Thanks man! Yeah, Ruger really outdid themselves in my opinion. I was really impressed with mine-it has the same controls as a Ruger 10/22 with better stock iron sights, and you can take it down so it's a lot easier to travel with/store under a seat or other discreet place. It takes standard glock magazines, and it makes an excellent suppressor host to boot!

• Like 1
  • Croakerhouck changed the title to Ruger PC Carbine 9mm-Reduced to $550
  • Croakerhouck changed the title to Ruger PC Carbine 9mm-Sold Pending Meet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By ppcgm
      withdrawn

• By Josiahb55
      I have an extra Olight Pl-2 Valkyrie flashlight for sale. It's seen little use and works perfectly. Comes with everything in the original package and everything needed for mounting. It's a 1,200 lumen light with a 235 meter throw, it's bright. $65 shipped or $60 if your local to the Dickson county area and want to meet up. I accept Paypal, Venmo, Zelle. Cash only if you want to meet. Thanks guys.

• By Erich
      Surplus to my needs.
      Knights USMC 600 meter micro rear - new from package, never installed - $99 shipped
      Lewis Machine Imperial 700 yard micro rear with dual apertures- new from package, never installed -$120 shipped
      Matech surplus USGI 600 meter - Surplus, removed from rifles, looks newish so likely uniussued rifle - $65 shipped     (usgi do not have the huge garish white commercial logo)
      Magpul GenII MBUS from and rear - Was installed. As new - $55 shipped SOLD
      If you want to get all of em, feel free to drop an offer for a bundle deal.

• By NickinTN
      Putting this one up for sale just because it NEEDS to go to someone who will put it through its paces now and then 😀

CZ 457 MTR  varmint 16" barrel version. The already outstanding CZ 457 bolt action .22 made even better with Turkish walnut stock and match grade chamber. Amazingly accurate rifle with exactly 100 rounds through it, one range session. (Oct 2020) and it has sat since. Has a picatinny rail adapter and Leupold rings as well as a UTG heavy duty bipod. 
      Speaking of the scope - Leupold VX-3i 6.5x20x50 CDS Target, model 170714, fine duplex reticle. Bought this new just for this gun and it has only been used for the same 100 rounds that the rifle has. 
      The one range session using SK standard ammo resulted in multiple sub-MOA 5 shot groups at 100 yards using the bipod and a squeeze bag under the stock. (I have a pic of the best two groups that I'll post later) 

$1500 
      I'll consider trades on handguns, preferably a officer size 1911, possibly commander size. Ed Brown or Dan Wesson at the tops of the list, cash added on my end as needed. 
      PM me with any questions. 
      (The white stuff on the scope adjustment nob wiped right off, just didn't see it before the pic)

• By TriggerZ
      Basically new, Head Down Firearms 10.5” 300Blk Complete Billet Upper. All factory components and parts.
      Specs: * 10.5” 300Blk Shilen Barrel, 1/7 Twist * Pistol Length Gas System * Rugged Suppressors R3 Muzzle Device/Adapter * 5.56 MPI SBN BCG * Ambidextrous Charging Handle * 9” Billet (by SMOS) Handguard * Billet (by SMOS) Upper Receiver * Samson Manufacturing (Cage Code) Metal, Folding Front/Rear Iron Sights * Streamlight Protac Railmount2 625 Lumen Weapon Light * Magpul Offset Light Mount * Arisaka Defense QD Sling Point *
      Upper/Barrel only have 5 rounds through them for test fire/function test. Properly head spaces, good gas/ejection, and built to last.
      Asking $750 as pictured. It retails for over $1K before the Light/Sights. Would be interested in trading for a bone stock Glock 19 plus cash, or a stock X-Series Sig P320 plus cash. I’m open to other trades on handguns (9mm/.45), shotguns (12g), or quality optics (MRO, EoTech, etc) plus cash.
      Will ship if necessary.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.