A Prayer Request

Some will say I'm being foolish...but I don't care. I know there are lovers of all God's wonderful creations here, and though it may be too late; I ask for a small prayer for the life of my very best friend and companion of 12 years...Molly.

She's been having a few problems lately, and I won't go into them now. Let's just say we've devoted a lot of time and funds on her over the years, and I fear that her release from all this is near.

It's been  rough on her with injuries before. But the little trooper has never whined or cried out from her pain. Always a bright eye and a wagging tail for me at every moment. Well that's changed today. Molly hasn't moved unless absolutely forced to and has refused all forms of food, water, even her favorite...Greenies.

That in and of itself doesn't sound all that bad, but coupled with the things I'm not saying...I'm extremely worried and fearful this afternoon.

So if you could spare a moment for a prayer for her. Thank you brothers.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Larry. 
I am so sorry to hear this. Molly is a Very Sweet pup. Ayn still talks about her. She will be Greatly Miss by all who enter. 
Love You Brother and you have our prayers 

3 minutes ago, BJB said:

Larry. 
I am so sorry to hear this. Molly is a Very Sweet pup. Ayn still talks about her. She will be Greatly Miss by all who enter. 
Love You Brother and you have our prayers 

Thank you my friend. Appreciated.

Thank you all. Molly is still holding on tonight. I believe your prayers are helping.

ER Vet has no idea other than age or possibly a med reaction from liver pills. We declined the idea of leaving her, and brought her home where she an be more comfortable and familiar surroundings.

Did get her to drink a little water, so that's a good sign I think. She is quiet and dreaming right now.

Whatever comes, my thanks. We are still praying for a healing and more time with her.

• Like 2

Thanking God and you all for prayers! We see some improvement this morning.

Molly has actually stood and walked out to potty. Drank some water nibbled on a few chopped bits a greenie. Not much, but first in 24 hours.

Not saying all is perfect, but Molly is much better this morning.

• Like 5

I know what your going through, we have lost three over the years and it's not easy. I know some people say there just animals, but a true pet lover knows that's not true. I've got my little buddy right now in my lap. My wife and I will pray for Molly and hope everything is well.🙏🙏🙏

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, DJTC45 said:

I know what your going through, we have lost three over the years and it's not easy. I know some people say there just animals, but a true pet lover knows that's not true. I've got my little buddy right now in my lap. My wife and I will pray for Molly and hope everything is well.🙏🙏🙏

You can get by doing almost anything to me. But you mess with my Wife or Festus and I hope you know Jesus cause you about to meet him face to face 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, DJTC45 said:

Thank you brother.

Wish I would have seen this sooner. Prayers being sent for Molly and a full recovery. I include Rosie in all my prayers every night and tonight Molly will be be included!!!! Glad to hear about the improvement and GOD does answer prayers for sure.

• Like 1