$2,500.00 Reward for any Weapons Returned

New to this site.  I have filed a police report.  Looking to broaden the search for some of my stolen guns from the Cookeville, TN area. Any help is greatly appreciated.  1,000.00 reward for any reliable  information on any of these guns. 

1. 1911 Para Ordnance .45

Serial Number P234636 

39069.jpeg

39071.jpeg

39067.jpeg

39073.jpeg

Edited by SW1SCW
Reward increase
  • Like 1

2. Stolen from Cookeville, TN  area Browning X Bolt Gold Medallion. 30 06 with Vari X 3 leupold Stainless with wood stock.

Serial Number 14182ZX354

1,000.00 Reward for any reliable information on finding any of the guns that I will be posting.

23772.jpeg

MODERATORS:  I have a 1911 that was stolen years ago, that has great sentimental value. I posted it on stolengunz and got a hit on it but metro PD detective was flat out lazy and didnt pursue it.  Do we have a stolen guns topic on here?  Do you think we could/should?

Edited by Defender
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, SW1SCW said:

I dont know how to report the serial numbers on NCIC.  I did file a police report with Jackson County Sheriffs Office.

If you gave the law enforcement agency the serial numbers to all stolen firearms they should have been entered stolen into NCIC. If any law enforcement run the number it would show stolen, the agency that entered it, and some other minor information. If you have a copy of your report make sure the serial numbers on the report also see if it says they were entered. As a detective the first thing I do with a case like this is check to ensure the reporting officers had the serial numbered entered into NCIC. Most times they do but there are times it doesn't happen and I have to make sure it gets done. 

Edited by Pain103
  • Like 1

I’m sorry your guns were stolen. It’s a sickening feeling. I never thought it would happen to me but it did 2 years ago. I had my 43x stolen. Filed a police report. It was found about 2 months later on a drug dealer. Took a year to actually get it back because they had to use it as evidence in this scumbags court hearing. LUCKILY I had my receipt for it...probably the only firearm I have where I kept the receipt. I even had to have a background check again before I got It back and if the gun had been used in a murder, it would have been destroyed. Anyways, it’s possible these get found and returned to you. Best of luck friend. 

• Like 1

Damn! A Para-Ordnance SF-45-A. These were only offered to active duty troops serving in Iraq back around 2009-10. My son bought two and gave me one. 

I noticed your unit markings on it and understand how special it is to you. So sorry for the loss. I sincerely hope you can get it back. 

Damned thieves! 💩

• Like 3
12 hours ago, SW1SCW said:

Defender,

Is stolen guns a liggit website?

Yes, I listed my stolen gun on there and several years later a guy called me asking about it.  He had saw it on one of the other for sale sites and asked the dude for the SN. He ran the number on stolengunz and it told  him I had reported it stolen, and gave my number.  It spooked him enough that he didn't go thru with the sale, after I confirmed it was stolen and not recovered.  He gave me cell number of the guy who had it.  I contacted metro PD detectives.  My original detective who handled the case was long retired, and the one i spoke with was only after i contacted a commander as no one would even respond to me.  The detective pretty much said there was nothing he could do....lazy is what I think.  Sometimes I wish I would have handled it myself, but Im afraid that may have not ended well.  Anyway, yes the site is legit and it works.

• Like 1

I wish you all the luck in the world on getting your guns back. I had 17 guns taken from my home in 1987 and I reported them to every law enforcement agency available and I'm still waiting for the 1st one to turn up anywhere. I hope yours begin showing up and you get them back. 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

I quite being angry about it many years ago Darrell. When it first happened I was mad enough to chew thumb tacks but then I offer a $1,000,00 reward for just the return of the Winchester Model 12 that belonged to my dead son no questions asked and when it didn't come home I began to lose hope and now because I am so old I have notified the authorities if they begin to turn up they are to contact my Son and Grandson as they both have carry permits so won't have to jump through many hoops to get them back. 

Had one stolen in Wilson County 15 years ago or so.  A detective called me 3 years later and told me that I could pick it up.  It had been recovered during a vehicle stop a year earlier.  I was not notified when it was recovered, only when the trial was over.  I had all of the documentation when I filed the report, don't know if that made a difference, but I went down to the sheriff's department and picked it up, I might have showed an ID, no further questions were asked and I certainly didn't have to undergo a background check. 

If anyone ever sells it to a pawn shop or gun dealer it will be recovered. I had a gun shop 8 years ago. A customer had me do an FFL transfer on an over under shotgun he was buying from out of state. When I ran the background check TICS informed me that the gun was stolen and the police department was on the way to confiscate it. The Tennessee background check system recovers a lot of stolen firearms.

• Like 1
On 6/24/2021 at 7:59 AM, Chucktshoes said:

I merged all of your individual threads into a single one for ease of viewing and navigation. 

Good luck recovering your property. 

On 6/24/2021 at 7:59 AM, Chucktshoes said:

I merged all of your individual threads into a single one for ease of viewing and navigation. 

Good luck recovering your property. 

Thank you

• Like 1
On 6/24/2021 at 10:22 PM, Grayfox54 said:

Damn! A Para-Ordnance SF-45-A. These were only offered to active duty troops serving in Iraq back around 2009-10. My son bought two and gave me one. 

I noticed your unit markings on it and understand how special it is to you. So sorry for the loss. I sincerely hope you can get it back. 

Damned thieves! 💩

Not just iraq as his was marked from afghanistan.