SOLD AR-15 Colt 6720 A1 Lightweight Upper on KP-15 Lower

Back to a complete rifle again- need to get rid of things.

Location is Blackman/Murfreesboro.  Wiling to meet within a reasonable distance, but my schedule is insane M-F, so those days are “you come to me”.  Must be Tennessee resident/of legal age and willing to show ID.  I accept cash and Venmo/Paypal.  This is a private party transfer.

I’m hopefully going to be thinning out my collection by a considerable amount.  I’m just not shooting as much as I used to and I have some pretty good stuff collecting dust.  I have lots of extra mags and other accessories available, although I’m probably not going to package any optics.

Got the upper used on ar15.com from a Colt purist.  I don’t really get any of that and have probably pissed on Sammy Colt’s grave by slapping this upper on a polymer lower.  This rifle was brought to the range once, test fired, and stored.  It’s a KE Arms KP-15 polymer lower that I absolutely swear by for weight, durability, and ergonomics.  
It’s 5 lbs, 8 ounces unloaded.

Upper:
Colt 6720 Barrel- 1:7 5.56 C MP
Shiny 6 hole retro handguards
A1 upper marked “P M”- I skimmed a mile long thread on a forum about the origin of these receivers, but I believe it’s Colt
BCG included (phosphate- likely AIM Surplus, little use)
New charging handle

Lower:
KE Arms KP-15 polymer lower receiver- extended hammer pin, QD rear socket
Milspec Trigger
30 round aluminum USGI mag

$680

2B8E2AC9-3F60-434F-860A-AA64B2692306.jpeg

F646D93B-338E-403B-8D14-41F796F104DB.jpeg

91D3CE2D-D6BF-4DC5-B04C-9FDF73C998B7.jpeg

428DC8D3-E688-49A2-9E10-4C239219197E.jpeg

4D688972-923B-4B40-93BD-B6386BD11F58.jpeg

A54F64BF-C58B-42A3-982C-038C330EA5CD.jpeg

BAA96D5F-4D43-425D-A7B9-0ED1457B703A.jpeg

40E1F51D-CE7D-44B9-94FE-7A22D1E7BF2A.jpeg

Edited by asu174
Back to complete rifle, new pics, price drop
  • Like 3
  • Wow 1
2 hours ago, turkeydad said:

I believe that P M would be correct for it to be a Colt upper provided by Capco/Martin Marietta. I would like to have this but you're just too far away. Do you ever come East at all?

Thanks for clarifying the P M bit.  That’s about what I gathered from the thread I referenced above.

I barely leave my house now that I work from home, let alone get to Eastern TN, unfortunately.

• 1 month later...