Lloyd’s of London Won’t Renew Insurance for NRA Directors

If your calls for NRA donations have an uptick soon, this is probably why. 

https://thereload.com/nra-creates-fund-to-protect-directors-as-llyods-of-london-fails-to-renew-insurance/

It's firmly into the wonky side of things, but it represents a real problem for the NRA because it takes the risk and liability from corporate to personal.  I'd love to learn what kind of tail coverage is on the table as well.  The big question is if Lloyd's had real, legit enough pressure to do this bearing down, or got out of the way on their own accord.

• Like 2

Maybe old Lloyd is disgusted with the directors over not sending Wayne and his crooked cronies packing already.  Maybe this will cause some of the NRA directors testicles to finally drop enough to begin cleaning up the cesspool known as the NRA.  Maybe, enough folks will finally get sick enough about the NRA leadership's shenanigans to throw the whole lot out and start over, or at the least stop sending in donations to fund their little embezzlement club ...

• Like 1

In 1975 I had auto insurance with Lloyds of London. I never had to use it, but back then I had heard of them, but always about insuring big things, like ships and airplanes...I thought it was neat to have car insurance through them, lol

I hope the NRA directors do what's been needed for a long time, but Ive seen no indication of their willingness to do so...especially not since Ollie left, or perhaps , was pushed out. As far as the NRA, I haven't seen any evidence of the directors doing so...