2021 Toyota Tundra Sold!

2021 Toyota Tundra SR5 OFF Road package,5.7 V8, 7.5 foot bed,4x4, factory warranty,fully loaded w just about everything,
I mean everything, except sunroof and power back window. Has gator tonneau cover, black tube step running boards, remote tailgate lock, driver side grab handle, console safe, Weather tech mats, rhino bed liner, remote start etc. Its one level below trd pro.Its metallic grey, black cloth interior, Work is giving me a co truck so this must go. 
Just serviced at dealership. 
Perfect condition. If you see it here, its still for sale. I have it posted for .,  Any registered TGO member/ buyer will get a discount, chat off siteNo trades, Small balance left, can have title in hand in 4 days for serious buyer. 
Would rather sell here and let someone save$$ Dealers want this bad, but would rather see someone who needs a decent truck save some money. Don’t need help selling. Serious buyer lets talk via phone if interested. Am

Edited by Dustbuster
  • Wow 1
  • Admin Team
44 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

You should see what Carvana offers. I'm an active member on the Tundra forum and because of the truck shortage Carvana has been offering some Tundra owners more for their used Tundra than they paid new, no b.s. 

It's crazy right now. Good luck. 

Yep. It’s crazy right now.  I just traded a 2016 Tacoma TRD Off Road long bed with 60k miles for just shy of $5,000 of what I paid for it. 

• Like 1
  • Admin Team
1 hour ago, Erik88 said:

That's impressive. Did you move up to a Tundra?

I couldn't find either another Tacoma or a Tundra that had what I wanted on it.  I hadn't really planned to sell the Tacoma - but the dealer principal called and just sort of offered a deal I couldn't refuse.

I went back into a 4Runner.  I had one that I put over 300K on - and the next owner ran it to over 400K. So, I knew it would do everything I wanted.

Really my reason for buying the truck was to be able to fit long kayaks in the back without hurting myself trying to get them on top of my car.  I bought a kayak trailer, and honestly, I should have done that years ago.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, MacGyver said:

I couldn't find either another Tacoma or a Tundra that had what I wanted on it.  I hadn't really planned to sell the Tacoma - but the dealer principal called and just sort of offered a deal I couldn't refuse.

I went back into a 4Runner.  I had one that I put over 300K on - and the next owner ran it to over 400K. So, I knew it would do everything I wanted.

Really my reason for buying the truck was to be able to fit long kayaks in the back without hurting myself trying to get them on top of my car.  I bought a kayak trailer, and honestly, I should have done that years ago.

Heard that, I had a roof rack on my 2016 Ram with a 6” lift that was hell to get an Ocean Kayak tandem off and on.

• Like 1
  • Admin Team
10 minutes ago, Fourtyfive said:

Heard that, I had a roof rack on my 2016 Ram with a 6” lift that was hell to get an Ocean Kayak tandem off and on.

I’ve got a Hobie ProAngler that weighs 137 lbs. empty.  There’s just no way to get it up there safely - not that your really want that much weight that high up anyway.

The biggest thing the trailer has done is that it dramatically reduces the time barrier to getting out on the water.  From, “hey I’ve got a couple free hours”, to putting ice and drinks in the boat, to rolling it out of the garage, hooking it up and pulling out of the driveway is literally less than 10 minutes.  With a young family that seems to make all the difference in the world.

Plus, with rod tubes and a tube for beach umbrellas on the trailer as a part of the rack, it makes taking the kayaks to the beach way easier on my marriage. 🙂  It took it from, “you’re bringing your boat…” to “we have a lot more room and none of that stuff has to get sand in the truck”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1