CZ 2075 Rami BD for sale

Nice clean CZ 2075 Rami BD for sale. Factory tritium sights are still very bright. Gun pretty much in like new condition. It is currently wearing Zebrawood grips from Marshal grips. The VZ flat grips in picture are included as well. 2 factory 10 round mags.

Will meet within reasonable distance of Lenoir City.

$575 Might consider trades, but I cant think of anything right off that I want, but I don't need anymore 9mm handguns, Trade value would be a little higher than $575.00 on this. 

IMG_20210710_144643.jpg

IMG_20210710_144712.jpg

Edited by turkeydad
  • Like 6
41 minutes ago, turkeydad said:

Well shipping this turned out to be a nightmare. Nothing on Fed Ex's website said it had to go priority overnight which was just way too expensive. Refunded purchaser, back up for sale local meet only. 

That’s why shipping sealed box, pre-labeled “machine parts” is generally more cost effective.

GLWS. Rami was one of my first guns ever right when they came out in the early 2000s.  They are very reliable. 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, asu174 said:

That’s why shipping sealed box, pre-labeled “machine parts” is generally more cost effective.

GLWS. Rami was one of my first guns ever right when they came out in the early 2000s.  They are very reliable. 

I thought about that after the fact, I was just trying to do the right thing. Its just aggravating, I read every bit of the shipping a firearm section on Fed Ex's website and it said nothing about that. even linked to the estimator from that page and it gave me every other option.  I just hate it for Nick (the purchaser) but I cant absorb that kind of cost and I know he cant either.

Yes I love the Rami BD's I actually have two both with the Zebrawood grips. I had got the second one because my wife liked mine so much, but after I got it and she started carrying it she decided she wanted to stay with her LC9 Pro because its thinner. We have 2 CZ 75 P01's as well. .love my CZ's

Edited by turkeydad
  • Like 2

Yeah mine only charges $15 plus USPS Flat rate fees. 

I can tell you for a fact that if you print a label off Fedex's or UPS's site, package the box, and drop it off at a Fedex or UPS manned location, the only question they ask is "Do you want a receipt?"

I lost a couple rifles I was trying to buy because the seller could not find anyone who would ship for him out in Washington for less than $100 PLUS shipping. 

Could be legit. But, yeah first post and wanting one shipped I would certainly be wary, but I  have for sure had my fill of trying to ship this gun. At $575 it will eventually sell locally. If not I have a 19 year old daughter, she's got fairly large mitts for a girl I'll save it for her.

Edited by turkeydad
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, NWA man said:

I have been searching for this gun. First one I  have found. All funds would be in cash to you before you ship to my FFL.  It is all above board and I would pay your shipping. Cash wired to your Walmart. Easy way to get it to you fast. I would have not joined other than to contact you.  Gary

I kind of figured that was the case. But,  I am not interested in shipping the firearm.