Reloading Dies Free-ish

Got these from my grandad with a bunch of other reloading/casting stuff. These are all things I either don’t own the caliber for or are duplicates. 

I don’t need any money, but, how about a donation to your favorite charity, church, or other organization. We can use the honor system. 

RCBS 308 Winchester

RCBS 38 S&W (not special/357 mag) (unlabeled case)

RCBS 35 Remington Deluxe

RCBS 41 Magnum

Lyman 41 Magnum/AE

RCBS 30 Carbine

RCBS 7.65 Argentine 

2 HKS 57 speed loaders and a belt pouch  

2E03C7E5-85BF-4244-BC78-FB0DF3820144.jpeg

A4B4385A-CC46-409F-A48C-07A8638E8C70.jpeg

79365DCE-FFB7-4689-BE19-B0F0116492D3.jpeg

CD668559-D6ED-4217-A603-F16129E73907.jpeg

Edited by Thursty
Update to free
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • 1 month later...

LOL!  The 41AE was one of several "new and trendy" rounds from the mid and late 90s.

Just really didn't get a big following from the gun community. I think I was intrigued by the Jericho pistol and that led me to buy the Jericho 9/41 combo I found.

Was told that a Sheriff in Rutherford County had ordered it as his duty sidearm, and for whatever reason, he declined the pistol.

I bought it, fired a few boxes of both calibers. I didn't find it particularly impressive as I remember, but continued to buy the Sampson 41 ammo when I found it.

I'm sure I haven't shot the 41 in years.

Just one of my odd purchases. I always was attracted to caliber exchange things.

Just as a novelty I guess, what would you want  for the dies?

7 hours ago, hipower said:

LOL!  The 41AE was one of several "new and trendy" rounds from the mid and late 90s.

Just really didn't get a big following from the gun community. I think I was intrigued by the Jericho pistol and that led me to buy the Jericho 9/41 combo I found.

Was told that a Sheriff in Rutherford County had ordered it as his duty sidearm, and for whatever reason, he declined the pistol.

I bought it, fired a few boxes of both calibers. I didn't find it particularly impressive as I remember, but continued to buy the Sampson 41 ammo when I found it.

I'm sure I haven't shot the 41 in years.

Just one of my odd purchases. I always was attracted to caliber exchange things.

Just as a novelty I guess, what would you want  for the dies?

A good idea really but, didn't catch on. Might've had something to do with the .40 S&W coming out a little later. (SARCASM) The guy that designed it cut a .41 Magnum case down to length and turned down rim to 9mm size. Worked in UZI with a mag and barrel change.

1 hour ago, Quavodus said:

A good idea really but, didn't catch on. Might've had something to do with the .40 S&W coming out a little later. (SARCASM) The guy that designed it cut a .41 Magnum case down to length and turned down rim to 9mm size. Worked in UZI with a mag and barrel change.

Yes, the "short&weak" 40 did have a lot to do with it. The short FBI love affair with the 40 had a great deal to do with it as well. Massive contracts for the 40 pretty much assured that the 41AE would not get past the boutique round status.

I did, and still do like it. I need to get a couple more 41 mags though. One just doesn't do it for me.

• 2 weeks later...