Glock 21SF with NiB-X Slide (Gen 3)

Glock 21 SF with Nickle Boron Slide. 6 mags (1 has cosmetic damage from curious coonhound, but still fully functional).  Less than 100 rounds through it. I have used it in target practice only and just prefer the G20 over it.  Located in Cookeville area. Asking $650.00 for everything. I also have a OWB holster I will throw in if you need one.

Please have Tenneessee HCP to present at sale.

Edited by MrsMonkeyMan2500
  • Like 1
On 7/28/2021 at 8:19 PM, hipower said:

Great to hear you both are still around! And still helping our friends...that's wonderful.

If I could, I'd take the G21 for that reason alone. 🥰 I absolutely love what you do.

We just got a Redbone Coonhound who was dumped in a cemetery. And a French Bulldog who was going to be put to sleep because she has double hip dysplasia. We're up to 17 dogs and 2 cats now. 🤣 At this point, I've given up on having a "normal" home. Hope you are doing well!! 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, MrsMonkeyMan2500 said:

We just got a Redbone Coonhound who was dumped in a cemetery. And a French Bulldog who was going to be put to sleep because she has double hip dysplasia. We're up to 17 dogs and 2 cats now. 🤣 At this point, I've given up on having a "normal" home. Hope you are doing well!! 

Need any donations of foods, supplies or anything? 

We 2 old folks are ok. Getting around anyway. lol. 

Both with bad feet. Sometimes it's a hoot.

Edited by hipower
  • Like 1
23 hours ago, hipower said:

Need any donations of foods, supplies or anything? 

We 2 old folks are ok. Getting around anyway. lol. 

Both with bad feet. Sometimes it's a hoot.

Nah, I make do. I raised $1,100 from word of mouth and selling part of my stamp collection. But thanks for the offer. Use it to buy ammo! 🙂 That's why I am selling this one. I don't use it and he needs to be neutered. LOL He was in really rough shape when Mr. Monkey found him so the $1,100 went to antibiotics, wound care and a special diet because he was skin and bones. We've had 40 fosters in the last year. I don't mind parting with a gun I don't use to fund the care of the dogs! Thinking of selling my DPMS Gen II SASS also. But she's big, beautiful and black. So Glock first. 😂

Glad to hear you are well. Even with bad feet (Monkey) can relate for sure. He found a paid of Twisted X boots that seem to help a lot. So now I have a Monkey in cowboy boots. Which I never thought I would see!

14 hours ago, MrsMonkeyMan2500 said:

Nah, I make do. I raised $1,100 from word of mouth and selling part of my stamp collection. But thanks for the offer. Use it to buy ammo! 🙂 That's why I am selling this one. I don't use it and he needs to be neutered. LOL He was in really rough shape when Mr. Monkey found him so the $1,100 went to antibiotics, wound care and a special diet because he was skin and bones. We've had 40 fosters in the last year. I don't mind parting with a gun I don't use to fund the care of the dogs! Thinking of selling my DPMS Gen II SASS also. But she's big, beautiful and black. So Glock first. 😂

Glad to hear you are well. Even with bad feet (Monkey) can relate for sure. He found a paid of Twisted X boots that seem to help a lot. So now I have a Monkey in cowboy boots. Which I never thought I would see!

Good for him! I wore cowboy boots for years. Both mom and dad worked in the boot/shoe industry; Georgia Shoe and Texas Boot respectively. 

Always had them. But alas, age and foot injuries make getting them on almost impossible these days.

I understand desire over necessity. lol! Actually parting with some things as well.

Now please don't be overly cautious in requests. If these old geezers can help in some small way...please say so. You do good stuff and deserve help and recognition.

🥰

4 hours ago, hipower said:

Good for him! I wore cowboy boots for years. Both mom and dad worked in the boot/shoe industry; Georgia Shoe and Texas Boot respectively. 

Always had them. But alas, age and foot injuries make getting them on almost impossible these days.

I understand desire over necessity. lol! Actually parting with some things as well.

Now please don't be overly cautious in requests. If these old geezers can help in some small way...please say so. You do good stuff and deserve help and recognition.

🥰

Nah, it's kind, but seriously we've got it covered. I am just parting with it because I honestly don't like it. I much prefer my G20. I know it sounds nuts, but it just feels better in my hand and I am way more accurate with it. Could all be just in my head, but 10mm is where it's at for me.  The only .45 we have that I like is Monkey's old Springfield Armory 1911. He has a Les Baer, but it's a 4 1/4" and I prefer 5". 

We're all just weird with our own preferences. 🤪

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, MrsMonkeyMan2500 said:

Nah, it's kind, but seriously we've got it covered. I am just parting with it because I honestly don't like it. I much prefer my G20. I know it sounds nuts, but it just feels better in my hand and I am way more accurate with it. Could all be just in my head, but 10mm is where it's at for me.  The only .45 we have that I like is Monkey's old Springfield Armory 1911. He has a Les Baer, but it's a 4 1/4" and I prefer 5". 

We're all just weird with our own preferences. 🤪

Older Sig carry model for me 4.25 I think, and just adore 9mm 1911. lol

• Like 1
2 hours ago, hipower said:

Older Sig carry model for me 4.25 I think, and just adore 9mm 1911. lol

I've only shot a Sig once. It was a .45. It was nice, but I guess I am a simple woman with simple taste. Glocks are just what I prefer. Especially for an EDC. And I have gotten now to where I don't carry my 29. I carry my 20. Meanwhile Monkey carries in his boot and elsewhere. It truly boils down to comfort.