Trunk gun

turkeydad

56 minutes ago, Alleycat72 said:

I know......If the gun manufacturer hadn't made the gun, I would not have purchased the gun. If I hadn't purchased the gun, the theif wouldn't have been able to take the gun. If the theif hadn't been able to take the gun, he wouldn't have killed someone with it. It's the manufacturers fault. The theif is the victim. The dead guy a I are accomplices.

Do I win the liberal logic award? 

More liberal logic in play.

Knives taken off supermarket shelves in New Zealand after terrorist attack

https://thehill.com/policy/international/570920-knives-taken-off-supermarket-shelves-in-new-zealand-after-terrorist

Stealing is more genetically predisposed in some folks than others depending on the "health" of our social climate.  Then there is all ways the ones who do it just because they can since they are well off to begin with. 25 years in state prison has taught me swift and harsh punishment will infact real in the numbers of crimes committed. The majority of inmates in prison are scared nearly to death of being hit with a tier 3 ticket that will put them in keep lock status for any length of time. That is 23 hours inside a self contained cell with one hour out in a rec area alone that is a 12 x 15 foot area, 12 foot high brick & block walls with razor wire around the top edge.  A Book or a hand ball is allowed for the hour. The only movement he would see during that time is maybe a plane or bird fly over his sky window or the CO looking in on him threw his rounds window in the door.  This is what is in place of the old world corporal punishments of the old warden days. The liberal courts have yet to rule this is cruel and unusual punishment. I tend to think totally ruling out corporal punishments was a mistake. Physical pain as a learned process of the brain (hand in fire) tends to stay more so in the for front of the thought process rather than a bout of "maybe" mental anguish that has yet to be experienced. Such as the mention of the 50's lack of steeling of things in rural areas. Getting the tar beat out of you and not having a single recourse of retaliation toward the beater for ones crime was a stable of the street. Today, the attorneys and courts have money to be made from defending a criminal if you can pony up a good argument during the $$$$ exchange process. The pendulum has swung way to far to the left putting $$$$$$$$ above everything else. Right or wrong has no standing since those accounts are over drawn. 

What would a Monkey do if another monkey stole his machete? 

• 1 month later...