Vang Comp Tactical Remington 870

Up for consideration: (1) Vang Comp Tactical Remington 870 12ga with extensive modifications. Excellent condition- Perfect home defense tool... 

With the 870 no longer being made, this is a solid addition to your collection. 

• Vang Comp fully tuned action
  • Vang Comp Stock 
  • Vang Comp "back bore barrel process" (Please check this it out,-modifies to a very tight internal choke without tubes- lengthens the forcing cone) + forward barrel porting
  • Gasses are vented upward from the porting- reducing recoil and improving user control
  • Front hooded tactical night sight
  • Rear ghost ring sight
  • Rear Picatinny optic rail
  • large dome head safety button
  • Stainless steel tube follower
  • Heavy duty tube spring
  • All steel mag extension tube
  • Providing a high degree of slug accuracy and much tighter patterning of 00, 12" shot pattern at 25 yds. with standard buck. 2 times tighter than standard cylinder bore bbl.
  • Surefire forearm LED light
  • Wilderness tactical shotgun sling
  • Velcro side saddle with (1) extra ammo recharge saddle

jamesrsadler@yahoo.com

Edited by smg01
Ad closed
  • Like 6
  • smg01 changed the title to Vang Comp Tactical Remington 870 (no longer being made) - Reduced $1,000,00 OBO
  • smg01 changed the title to Vang Comp Tactical Remington 870

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Links2k
      As new Ed Brown Special Forces .45 1911 with everything from the factory for a HK SP5 or Sig Sauer MCX Canebrake. Zero rounds on the Ed Brown. I changed the grips to black Alien G10 grips. 
      Located in Memphis. Please send offers via pm. Thanks!

• By Links2k
      As new SB Tactical Pistol Stablizing  Brace SB3A.  Box opened, but never mounted. $110 FTF or Shipped Free
      Free Olight Valkyrie with purchase 
      Cash or PayPal 

• By Links2k
      SOLD
      Zero rounds on these  pistols. I currently have three and will be keeping one for myself.   The pistols will come with a flat trigger, True barrel, Crimson Trace green laser guard, case, one ten round and one twelve round magazine and original barrel and trigger IF they can be located.  
      Must show current TN DL or permit.

Located in Southeast Shelby County. Please pm to discuss. No shipping. 

• By Links2k
      SPF
      As New for sale or trade
      Olight Odin Mini.  Comes with mlok rail mount, pressure switch and usb charger. NO BOX or MANUAL
      Free Olight Valkyrie with purchase 
      ftf in South East Shelby County or shipped FREE

• By Handsome Rob
      I'm VERY aware that I'm urinating windward here, but if anyone has, knows of, or is willing to *steal an 8lb bug of Varget; I need one.
      *theft is wrong. Neither I nor the site owners condone theft in any way**
      ** unless the price is right 😉😁

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.