" SOLD" Ruger SP101 22 Cal. For Sale REVISED

SOLD to a TNGO Member ! .   Ruger SP101 22 Cal. Revolver. 4" Barrel 8 Shot

This is the desirable KSP-242-8 4.2" Barrel Chambered in 22LR quite expensive when you can find one. I have lowered Price once again. If it don't sell soon  putting back in the collection.

Comes with original paperwork, OEM grip, box etc.  Solid Pistol, took it out a few times and probably has 200 rounds through it max. Very little if any wear.

I'm original purchaser, One Owner. Purchased 2012.

Has a dayglow front sight and a nicely contoured Solid wood. aftermarket Grip (very comfortable feel)

Reduced $ 525  (I think it's good value vs condition and trying to be fair), not interested in trades, just need to pass it along to another enthusiast. I'll throw in few hundred round box or boxes of ammo free.

Located in Gallatin, Hendersonville area.

Will require to show each other TN Driver License and a simple Bill of Sale. (Name Address & Date)

Text David at cell: 336-710-6623 and I'll you back ASAP and we'll discuss or answer any questions.1857700111_IMG_20210714_1155164753.thumb.jpg.921f2bcc109ed9c63bcb49d9fd907791.jpgIMG_20210714_115330647.thumb.jpg.847c2aeaabf1d9bbfde0e0d1d7fa5680.jpg

Specs:

UPC:     736676057658

Description:     RUG SP101 22LR DA REV 4SS 8RD

Brand:     Ruger

Model:     SP101 Double Action Revolver Model KSP-242-8

Type:     Revolver: Double Action

Caliber:     22LR

Finish:     Stainless Steel

Action:     Double Action

Stock:     Rubber Grip With Hardwood Inserts

Sight:     Fiber Optic Front Sight

Barrel Length:     4.20