Phil Valentine dies from Covid

bobsguns

9 hours ago, Erik88 said:

Can't help but feel like we're being messed with.

Considering the Govt has been caught lying & changing stats, it's impossible to believe a word they're saying.

Fauci has been caught red handed lying about his connections with the Chinese lab & funding them. His credibility, if it ever existed at all, has been long well shot to death.

"Just two more weeks to flatten the curve!"  (insert eye roll here)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Administrator
20 hours ago, Swamp ash said:

And what is a real travesty is seeing fellow Americans de-humanize one another over silly ideology (politics) that is designed to divide and allow others to control them.

United We Stand, Divided We Fall.

Society is playing into the hands of those who want to reset it and remake it in their own image.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Wife just lost her great nephew (41 Y O) to Coved this morning in Lebanon TN. His dad, in Murfreesboro St Thomas Ruth,  was put on a ventilator this weekend and getting worse. His wife, and Charlie's mother had the shots.  GET THE SHOTS. Best chance to survive coved, IMO.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Admin Team
6 minutes ago, pop pop said:

Wife just lost her great nephew (41 Y O) to Coved this morning in Lebanon TN. His dad, in Murfreesboro St Thomas Ruth,  was put on a ventilator this weekend and getting worse. His wife, and Charlie's mother had the shots.  GET THE SHOTS. Best chance to survive coved, IMO.

I’m so sorry to hear this.  

On 8/22/2021 at 10:18 AM, res308 said:

It’s because he was a strong voice for conservative values. I told my wife yesterday that the leftists will have a large and festive time with this. 

Hopefully he’s resting in the arms of the Lord now. 

Negative.  This man living and encouraging his listeners to get vaccinated would have been much more impactful than his needless death.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, bobsguns said:

Yet..........................

With stage 4 colon and liver cancer along with 5 bypasses, I chose to do the right thing for me and my wife who has MS. You can do whatever the hell you want if you catch it and die well to bad.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
5 hours ago, DJTC45 said:

With stage 4 colon and liver cancer along with 5 bypasses, I chose to do the right thing for me and my wife who has MS. You can do whatever the hell you want if you catch it and die well to bad.

That would be "too", not "to".   😉

2 hours ago, DJTC45 said:

Thanks for the spell check, you must be a genius or bored. Did I spell this right, make sure you check it and let me know.

Words mean something. Say what you mean, mean what you say, IMO. Spelling is just as important as choosing the correct word. Especially when you're trying to insult someone, as you were. 

Have a good day. Get some rest, you seem to need it.

32 minutes ago, bobsguns said:

Words mean something. Say what you mean, mean what you say, IMO. Spelling is just as important as choosing the correct word. Especially when you're trying to insult someone, as you were. 

Have a good day. Get some rest, you seem to need it.

I'll get plenty of rest. You have a blessed day, you seem to need it. And I do mean what I say, you can count on that buddy.

Edited by DJTC45