Glock Holsters - Blackhawk Kydex and TT Gunleather and attachments

1. TT Gunleather for Glock 19/23. Reinforced IWB "Mike's Special". Brown leather, right hand draw, 1.5" belt loops.

Holster is in excellent shape but I sold my G19 a couple of years ago and this has been sitting. I kept it for a G45 but this G45 has an optic mounted and doesn't fit this holster. Asking $90. $80 shipped

2. Blackhawk Serpa OWB retention holster. Model printed on the holster is C1387 which doesn't return a direct hit, but appears to match this: https://blackhawk.com/serpa-l2-duty-holster/

This came with a holster set I purchased and has never been used by me. Fits S&W M&P .45, or Glock 20/21. Hard molded plastic belt loops.  Asking $25

3. Blackhawk CQC OWB retention holster. Model printed on the holster is 2100057 which appears to be this: https://blackhawk.com/serpa-cqc-matte-finish-concealment-holster/

This also came with a holster set and has never been used by me. Fits S&W M&P .45, or Glock 20/21. Has the STRIKE platform with quick disconnect kit installed. Asking $25

4. Blackhawk (7) and Safariland (1) paddle attachments. From the same kit as above. Free if you will use them, pay shipping or meet me.

5. Blackhawk STRIKE / Quick Disconnect parts. From the same kit as above. Free if you will use them, pay shipping or meet me.

Located in Columbia to meet, also willing to ship and can calculate lowest cost using PirateShip. 

Blackhawk-G21.jpg

Edited by TNMTBik3r
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images