Best Wedding Ever!

bobsguns

Story

Short version: Memphis cops get called to a wedding venue at 10pm. 20-30 different people were involved in multiple fights outside in the parking lot. (Alcohol was no doubt involved, IMO.)

Cops began arresting the outstanding citizens & then the bride went off the rails, attacking the cops herself. She was arrested for biting one of them on the shoulder. So she got to spend her wedding night in the pokey instead of Motel 6. 😆

Man, I NEVER get invited to the cool weddings! 

• Haha 8
  • Wow 1

I will take my wedding over that one. I was still active duty in San Diego, the future wife was still in TN. We decided to do the chapel thing in Gatlinburg.  We rented a B&B up in the mountains for the guests. I had Sailors coming in from CA, OR, WA and MI. The B&B was basically three houses and three hot tubs. Lets just say the civilian guests of my wife didnt mix well with the Sailors that I served with. We had a great three days in the mountains before we fly to Hawaii for the honeymoon.

• Like 2

We got kicked out of the country club we held our reception at. Apparently the mgmt was not aware of how Catholics party at a wedding reception. The first time we drank the bars out of alcohol they got nervous but made a supply run. The second time we drank the bars out of alcohol they had had enough and told us to get out. 

No one called the cops and no one got arrested though. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, OldIronFan said:

Tall Paul, I have not seen him in years. His shows were always a good party. 

Yep this was years ago. Never saw him besides that. My wife used to hang out at one of the places he played a bunch back while we were in college. 

17 hours ago, jpx2rk said:

Daughter's wedding had 2 or 3 kegs and a couple of those mini pocket rocket motorcycles thrown into the mix.  Was held at a friend of the grooms house, so...  IIRC, one pocket rocket cycle did not survive.  LOL

Sounds like they also needed medics on standby. lmao

• Haha 1

Daughter actually had one of the foot pegs from "a" mini pocket rocket stuck about 3" into her mid-thigh, still has the scar, no t shirt tho.  This happened a few weeks after the honeymoon IIRC. 

No injuries noted on the night, but the majority of the people there would not have known if they were hurt or not until sometime late the next day.  LOL

• Haha 2