50th Anniversary Ruger 10/22

Comes with original Ruger box, Ruger bag, 2 Butler Creek mags, 1 Ruger mag, Ruger LaserMax laser, rail mount with screws. Has fiber optic sights. 

It's had a mag or two shot out of it but as you can see, I never even took the stickers off. 

Would consider trade for 3rd Gen G17 or G34. Possibly anything that takes 9mm Glock mags. 

$500  Knoxville and surrounding areas

20210905_212944.jpg

20210905_212929.jpg

20210905_212858.jpg

20210905_212813.jpg

20210905_212802.jpg

20210905_212652.jpg

20210905_212632.jpg

Edited by kwe45919
Trade added
  • Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By The Legion
      I have .224 Valkyrie Ammunition For Sale.  I am selling the ammunition for what I paid or lower. Thanks for looking. (If all ammo is purchased I would be willing to meet in Jackson at Gander Mountain)
      I will trade for other ammo .308, 44 Magnum, .357 Magnum, or .223/5.56 only.
      I will also trade for guns Glocks or M&P's only.
      1.   I have 7 Federal Fusion 90gr. Soft Point.   I am asking $18.00 per box.
      2.   I have 5 Boxes of Federal Premium Gold Medal 90gr.   I am asking $28.00 per box.
      3.   I have 7 Boxes of Hornady Match 88gr. ELD.  I am asking $28.00 per box.
      4.   I have 10 Boxes of Hornady Varmint Express 60 gr. V-Max.   I am asking $28.00 per box.
      5.   I have 65 Boxes of Federal American Eagle 75gr.  I am asking $14.00 per box.

• By RC3
      I have a unfired PSA 10.5in pistol upper with the fixed front sights. Would like to trade if for a 10.5 in upper with a low profile gas block. It does come with the bolt carrier group and charging handle. Will also sell it for $250 which is a LOT less than what PSA is asking for them. Again, this is JUST for the upper. Lower is not for sale.

• By Danger Rane
      Knight’s Armament Shell Deflector (PN KM9803) MSRP $119, asking $50 shipped.
      PENDING Knight’s Armament SOPMOD M4 Flip-Up Front Sight Taupe (PN 99051) MSRP $191, asking $100 shipped.
      PENDING Knight’s Armament SOPMOD M4 300m Flip-Up Rear Sight (PN 97082) MSRP $186, asking $100 shipped.
      These have seen very light use, but they do have some minor scuffing from rubbing against each other in my gun parts box.
      Willing to trade for equivalent value production ammo if meeting in person in Middle TN.
      Cross Posted

• By lshel
      I HAVE LIKE NEW WINCHESTER 94AE 30-30 20" BARREL, SKINNER REAR PEEP SIGHT, MADE IN 1992, HAS TANG SAFETY.
      HAVE ORIGINAL HALF BUCKHORN REAR SIGHT. SKINNER SIGHT SIGHTED IN AT 50 YDS USING 150G WINCHESTER SPIRAL POINT.
      VERY ACCURATE, I CAN RING 8" GONG AT 100 YDS AND I'M IN MY 70'S. THIS HAS HAD VERY FEW ROUNDS FIRED, 50 MAX.
      IT HAS BEEN A SAFE QUEEN SINCE I SIGHTED THE SKINNER SIGHT IN.
      $650 CASH
      OR TRADE FOR A RUGER SS BLACKHAWK 357 MAG WITH 5.5" BARREL OR SHORTER. TRADE VALUE $750.
      BUYER MUST BE LEGAL TO OWN A RIFLE AND HAVE TN DRIVER'S LICENSE OR TN HCP (PREFERRED)
      MEET ALONG I24 EXITS BETWEEN MONTEAGLE AND MURFREESBORO.
      PM ME IF INTERESTED. THANKS

• By reewik
      I bought this rifle off the hide 2 years ago. Since I may have put 40 rounds down the pipe. I really only bought it because if fits my suppressor but I have another .308 I like much better. here is what I know of the build.
      McMillan A5 adjustable cheek stock in Gap Camo
      Bartlien 16.25" barrel with heavy fluting and set up for an AEM5 (30 cal suppressor) or OPs inc 12th model I believe. (You can remove the brake and run a direct connect or use another suppressor attachment. The only difference in this setup is my suppressor goes over the barrel and rests on a 20 degree shoulder. The barrel has normal 5/8x24 threads under the brake. 
      The rifle is set up to run Irons too (M24 type)
      Remington 700 action worked over by Tim and he added an oversized bolt knob with the 1/2 wrench for removing the scope in the field.
      I am posting this up with two prices:
      $3500 as is package (Harris bipod and US Optics ST-10)
      $2500.00 for the rifle only.

I will take multiple gun trades or partial gun + cash trades.
      If your offering an AR15 - has to be a Colt (yes I am a snob that way)
      Ammo can be traded too.. could use 5.56 and 9mm ammo
      I like Glock, Colt, S&W, S&W wheel guns.. just shoot me what you have as a trade.
      No .308's please I have plenty. I am a long range guy and a pistol shooter so take that into consideration. I am also a reloader of .243, 6.5cm, .308, 300wm, 9mm, 45acp. 

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.