Hawke Airmax 2-7x32 AO airgun scope with rings

Hey, gang. It’s been a while since I’ve been active on the forum, but the gun bug is back and I’m on the hunt for new gear. To support the habit I’m offering up two like-new items for sale.

The first is a Weihrauch HW30 S .177 caliber pellet rifle. It’s a break-barrel springer that comes stock with an adjustable Rekord match trigger, a tunnel front sight with six interchangeable posts (one is already installed), and a really nice beechwood stock. Those of you in the know already know Weihrauch makes Beeman's rifles, and this is the same as an R7 except for some cosmetic differences ordered by Beeman. I’ve only shot it a couple dozen times and am including what’s left of the 500rd tin of RWS pellets. I bought it to plink in the backyard but its “pop” is a little too loud for my comfort. It includes it’s original box.

Weihrauch HW30 S with box and pellets - $285 ***SOLD***

Next is the Hawke Airmax 2-7x32 AO scope I bought to go along with the rifle, plus the Hawke Match dovetail rings to mount it. Thanks to their sharp bi-directional recoil you can’t run just any old scope on a springer without the risk of breaking reticles, but the Airmax is specifically built to handle the punishment. And this model has their AMX reticle with half mil dot spacing for drop compensation. The coolest thing about the scope, though, is the adjustable objective lens for clear sight pictures as close as 7.5 yards.

Hawke Airmax 2-7x32 AO with Rings - $185 ***REDUCED***

I'll happily meet FTF in Hendersonville. Thanks for looking, and please let me know if you have any questions.

EDIT 10/15/21: $450 for everything or maybe an interesting trade  

EDIT 12/7/22: The rifle is SOLD! The scope and rings are still available and price is reduced.

IMG_2706.jpeg

IMG_2708.jpeg

IMG_2710.jpeg

IMG_2714.jpeg

IMG_2715.jpeg

Edited by cptdean
Rifle sold
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Weihrauch HW30 
I have this same pellet rifle that I purchased in late 78 or 79 and I have enjoyed it for years and still use it today for pest control. It’s better than anything you can go out and purchase from the big box stores, German quality can’t be surpassed. 
log onto Airguns of Arizona and check out the specs and reviews on this pellet rifle.

620 fps!

11 minutes ago, DUXBUSTER said:

Weihrauch HW30 
I have this same pellet rifle that I purchased in late 78 or 79 and I have enjoyed it for years and still use it today for pest control. It’s better than anything you can go out and purchase from the big box stores, German quality can’t be surpassed. 
log onto Airguns of Arizona and check out the specs and reviews on this pellet rifle.

620 fps!

It’s an amazing gun and will no doubt last for generations if cared for. Quality and craftsmanship are superb. 

• 3 months later...