Prayers please

dralarms

Lord, thanks you for another day. Please look after this man's son in this time of sickness. Please look after all of us in these trying times. Give us the insight to look past others faults as well as our own.

Thank you Lord for another day.

• Love 1

I feel and concur with your concern. I will add your son and all of our young people to my prayer list.

Our sons and daughters are a gift from GOD. It is our solemn duty to care for and prepare them to be responsible citizens in the future for they are the potential leaders of our country. GOD alone knows what their true achievements will be 
By requesting prayer from us indicates that  you, Sir, are fulfilling your role as a strong and faithful christian parent. I applaud you.

Continue the mission.

Follow Me

• Thanks 2
13 hours ago, dralarms said:

He seems to be ok,  at home, fever broke.  

Sounds like he's gonna be just fine.   

Unless someone has a severe underlying medical condition, covid is NOT a death sentence. It has a survival rate around 97% or so. Not trying to negate any concern over a family member whom has it, of course. Heck, my 89 year old mother had/has it & all she got was loss of smell & taste (thank goodness) but she also has a pacemaker.

Best wishes to all of your family, sir!

37 minutes ago, bobsguns said:

Sounds like he's gonna be just fine.   

Unless someone has a severe underlying medical condition, covid is NOT a death sentence. It has a survival rate around 97% or so. Not trying to negate any concern over a family member whom has it, of course. Heck, my 89 year old mother had/has it & all she got was loss of smell & taste (thank goodness) but she also has a pacemaker.

Best wishes to all of your family, sir!

I agree, just asking for a wuicck healing from this crap. He was born a premee when they didn’t give much hope for survival. He’s 41 this year so I know God listens and heals when we ask in earnest. They gave him up for dead more than once.   Trusting in God for each and everything.  Praise God for He hears us when we pray earnestly, believing on Him, trusting in His word and promises. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1