(Sold Pending Meet) Christensen Arms Ranger 22

Looking to sale or trade my Christensen Arms Ranger 22. It is a joy to shoot. Christensen Arms guarantees this rifle will shoot sub-moa at 50 yards. Comes with a match grade Trigger Tech® Rem 700 Trigger.

It is chambered for .22lr with an 18" barrel, and weighs in 5.1lbs. The barrel(which is Christensen's arms own tensioned carbon fiber barrel) comes threaded 1/2x28mm for installing your favorite .22lr muzzle accessory.

The scope is a Vortex Sonora 4-12x44 Dead-Hold BDC Reticle, mounted with Vortex 1-inch pro series low height scope rings.

This rifle takes Ruger 10/22 magazines, and comes with one 10-round rotary Factory Ruger magazine.

Full details in link below. I am the original buyer of this rifle, and have shot a few hundred rounds through it, mostly suppressed.

Comes with factory box, with riflescope box/rings box. Excellent condition with only some minor anodizing loss on the right edge of top rail from installing the scope rings(my bad), and a V-shape scratch below the 22lr chambered marking on the barrel.

Cash price is $900.

Trade for BCM/LMT .223/5.56 Complete pistol length upper(11.5 preferably).

Aero Precision .223/5.56 Complete Pistol length upper(10.5", 11.5")

Located in Fayetteville, TN.

I live in TN but work nightshift in Birmingham, AL. Available to meet tonight/Tuesday night and sometime next week hopefully.

https://christensenarms.com/ranger-22/

Ranger 22.jpg

Ranger 22nd.jpg

Edited by Croakerhouck
Trades updated.
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1