You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Whisper
      New ones are too costly and I can't find a used one anywhere else so I figured I'd try here:
      Wanting to buy a used brush cutter, 48-inch with three-point hitch, for my elderly John Deere tractor.  Woods, Bush Hog, King Cutter, or anything is fine as long as it has a stump bumper.  Well-used is OK but shouldn't need major repairs.  I'll drive a reasonable distance from Manchester to pick up.
      Thanks for looking,
      Whisper
    • By Hoosier1
      New Price $700 OBO
      Original finish nickel Colt 1908 vest pocket with original Colt wood grips.
      Asking $750 OBO. No trades. I would be happy to ship it through my local FFL dealer to your FFL if too far for FTF transaction.  Let me know of any questions,  Thanks

• By derf
      I no longer need these and I’m tired of tripping over them. I’ve got about 100 of them. If you know what these are and you would like them, they’re yours for the asking. If you’re local, I’ll meet up with you. If not, just cover the postage. It shouldn’t cost much. 

• By ppcgm
      Ruger .22 precision bolt action with factory American flag finish, 1 - 10 round, 2 - 50 round (25x2) magazines, ERGO - ergonomic rubber grip, JARD 1 1/2 lb competition trigger, MOE sling swivel / bipod attachment, all factory parts. NOTE that this is a competition trigger and you should never load this gun until it is pointed in the direction of targets, especially if you are not accustomed to a very light competition trigger. It pulls off a full pound lighter than the included factory trigger which pulls off at 2 1/2 lbs. and can be reinstalled if you want to use the gun for anything other than the shooting range. But I seriously recommend having a gunsmith swap it out for you should you decide to do that. Has around 1,000 rounds through it, mostly CCI blue box standard velocity target ammo. The JARD trigger alone sells for $214. First $600 CASH, FIRM. Tricities area of Kingsport, Bristol, Johnson City.  Bring your drivers license with your picture and DOB legal for the purchase. 

• By Links2k
      As new Ed Brown Special Forces .45 1911 with everything from the factory or Gen2 Sig MPX carbine (not PCC model) for HK SP5.
      1. Zero rounds on the Ed Brown. I changed the grips to black Alien G10 grips.
      2. MPX has approximately 150 rounds on factory 16” barrel. The MPX currently has a new ILWT (IN LEAD WE TRUST) 16” barrel with Silencerco ASR flash hider installed.  MPX will come with factory iron sights, original barrel and one magazine.
      Located in Memphis. Please send offers via pm. Thanks!

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.