SOLD - Smith & Wesson AR-15 Rifle - M&P Sport II, Purchased New This Year $675 + Holosun 403B Red Dot $120

This is a Smith & Wesson AR-15 Rifle M&P Sport II model that I purchased brand new this year. It comes with stock iron sights.

Comes with the original box and one nice 30 round magazine. 

$675 for the rifle. 

It currently has a Holosun HS403B Red Dot Optic on it that I also purchased brand new this year. $120 for that. It comes with the factory box as well. 

If you just want the gun and not the red dot, I can easily remove the red dot. 

I am located in Nashville, TN. Will do a bill of sale with this gun and will want to see your ID so your ID number can be added to the Bill of Sale. Buyer must be able to legally own this gun. 

IMG_4711.JPG

IMG_4712.JPG

IMG_4714.jpg

IMG_4715.jpg

IMG_4716.jpg

IMG_4718.jpg

IMG_4722.jpg

IMG_4723.jpg

IMG_4726.jpg

IMG_4724.jpg

Edited by Smallpond
  • Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.