Kids with guns in Nashville

If they are under aged and picked up, they should be taken to the bus station and sent to Chicago. They only had 59 shootings this weekend. If it’s too dangerous in your neighborhood call the police and make a report instead of remaining silent when asked for help on solving crimes. Most departments are under staffed and over worked due to the current political environment being run by who ever has the loudest voice. Like most conservatives, I have to be on fire to raise my voice. I’m ashamed of most of us for this. 

if they are underaged and in possession of a firearm, hold their parents responsible. If the kids don’t come to school, they are held responsible. That’s the way the world used to work. But common sense ain’t as common as it used to be. 

“May You Live In Interesting Times!” (But Damn) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Saw a man yesterday on the news, said it was due to the millions of new gun owners that teens are shooting each other. Of course they are counting stats from up to age 19 and including them in the reported stats as teens. Take out bad drug dealing and the amount reported would be a lot less.  

Derf, are you kidding, they are turning out major criminal felons, by the bus loads, from TN Prisons, and in other states prisons. Also they are not prosecuting very many crimes at present, and for sure, since Coved arrived on the scene. There is no fear by criminals because of the none punishment atmosphere.  

I can only speak to what I'm seeing in Sumner Co. and Trousdale Co. But they are slowly starting to stop people and Have noticed a need for it for sometime. The State patrol has been working certain areas and the Deputy Sheriffs are starting to reel in some of these idiots and I'm glad to see it. With the new Courthouse their building I have a feeling there is going to be some serious revenue collecting going on for sometime