AMS Fish Hawk bowfishing bow

This Fish Hawk was only used one season. It was my last bowfishing bow. I just don't do that sport anymore. $400 new, I'll take $150 and include two fish arrows. It's ready to go fish whacking.

I've got extra Muzzy fish arrows I'll let go at $10 a piece to the buyer. That's half price. Cumberland River is full of buffalo, carp and gar for some fun action. From Hunters Ramp on 231 down to the Steamplant use to be loaded up along the banks. I'm sure they still are. Cordell Hull is another hot spot for rough fish, especially big buffalo. Cheatham Lake (Cumberland river west of Nashville) has those crazy Asian Silver carp, they'll jump in your boat if your not careful. LOL

IMG_5777.JPG

Edited by 221 Fireball
8 hours ago, 221 Fireball said:

147 launches, give or take 40+ or so. It's never been slimed ... very rare for a fish bow, almost like being a safe queen. 🤣

No way on the creeper seat. That's been my backdrop for many of my handguns I've sold. Blue guns go on the red seat, stainless guns go on my black leather office chair.

Well, if my creek had big fish and you'd throw in the office chair, or maybe creeper (if it creeps straight) I'd be all over it...😁

Good luck Walt.  🤙

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.