SOLD Sig X5 Legion 9mm with tons of mags

I have a VERY lightly used Sig X-5 Legion for sale. This gun comes with 6 mags (17 round) and 3 mags (21 round) as well as the Sig/Zev collaboration Fire Control Unit (aka = trigger system.) I have approximately 500 rounds through this pistol. I shot it mainly as a trainer pistol while training new shooters.

This is the heavy boy. Sig developed this pistol and impregnated Tungsten into the polymer for the grip/frame. Fully loaded (17 round mags) this beast weighs right at 4 pounds. Perfect for a range gun, home defense gun or competition gun. Has rear site adjustable (all black) and green fiber optic front.

Comes with the papers, hard box, soft Legion carry bag, and the Legion coin.

Gun with Sig/Zev trigger with 2 mags (17 rounders) is $950

Add all the mags (9 total) and the price is $1,300. (The 17 rounders are the special “LEGION” mags and retail for around $45-ish and the 21 rounders (also the LEGION mags) are around $60-ish.

I live in Murfreesboro, but can meet F2F most places in the state. I will request proof of a TN Pistol Permit prior to meeting.

59326236-EB92-4686-94C7-730A69FF06C6.jpeg

81910C67-3484-403C-BBE5-CE8ADA081836.jpeg

F277F2A7-3102-4298-A6A5-495BAE1D8E6F.jpeg

61E82F1F-2A01-4EE5-B6F5-E7069BAB069A.jpeg

0031D3CD-AE57-4B1C-969A-6F1B56678159.jpeg

Edited by Sproles Shooting
  • Like 1