I have had to step aside from this deal and felt like I needed to publicly state so. I was on vacation time through this weekend but had some scheduling changes on my end (mandatory fire dept training) that killed a meet possibility for today that we just couldn’t get things lined up. With right at a 4 hour drive one way for me, it’s all but impossible for me to get that way during a normal work week, and I didn’t feel it was fair to drag out a meet with KKing since he had others in his area stating they would take it also. I sincerely hope there’s no hard feelings 

10 minutes ago, KKing said:

By time stamp of PM’s, LE3 is second in line, Kahrman third. Sending a PM to LE3 right now and I’ll allow 24 hours for him to respond. I apologize for the delay in my response. I knew that flight was still trying to make things work on his end, so I haven’t been very diligent in following up in this thread. 

I did post last Wednesday i would take it if Cknight backed out. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.