Found Ammo

Went to Pigeon Forge this week. Found Blaser Brass 115 Gr 9 MM, practice ammo, at the J Floyds Golf Shop next too Goodwill,  on the main parkway in Sevierville, for 19.95 per box of 50, or 400.00 for 1000 round case.  Best price I have seen lately.  They had two other brands also. About 100,000 rounds in stock last Tuesday. I purchased 300 rounds. I know it was high, for 9 MM,  but who knows what is going to happen and I wanted some practice without using my stash.  

Does anyone know where I can find some Remington Golden Saber self defense ammo in 9 MM and 357 Mag 125 Gr Bonded HP + P? 

Edited by pop pop
add content
  • Like 2

Totally agreed with you RED333, but in the future that could be cheap. The Pres banned Russian ammo and that is a large part of the ammo used in the U S. Estimates is probably up to 1/5 of ammo used as of late. That is a large chunk my friends. Remington is gearing up once again so that may fill the void left by no Russian Ammo.

I truly hope it comes down, but 459.00 per 1000 is what S G Ammo has been at for months now. Before the crunch the same ammo was 179.00. OH, for those days again. I think we all wish we had laid in a few more thousand rounds at 179.00 for 9 mm practice.  

Edited by pop pop
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, pop pop said:

Got some 22 LR at Walmart yesterday. They had Winchester 36 gr HP in boxes of 333 rounds for 21.73 per box, limit 3 boxes. Had some Rifle ammo, but no pistol ammo.  Clerk told me they don't sell it any longer.

They've been out of the pistol ammunition business since the Miami High School Mass shooting several years back.  I've been buying Federal Auto Match in 325 rd cartons from Walmart when I can find them for $17.99.  I guess they have gone up a little.

A few weeks ago our Walmart had CCI standard vel. on the shelf and last week they had the Fed. auto match 325 rnd. so it seems to be coming back slowly.

I can't remember what the CCI sold for but the Auto match was $21 and change. I quit buying a couple of years ago when I realized how much I had on hand.