SOLD TNTE 11.5 Commando Upper C7 "733 QPQ

Location is Murfreesboro off 840 and 24. No bill of sale/paperwork.  Electronic and cash payments accepted.  Not looking for trades and not looking to drive across Tennessee to sell it.  Would actually prefer you come to me and do a garage transaction, but we can talk.

Continuing to clean out the safe and get rid of stuff I’m not using.  Watched Heat a few months ago, a whimsical SBR was the outcome.  One range trip.  Probably 90ish rounds through it.  Irons just aren’t my cup of tea…until I start watching 90’s movies.  

Product description:
Looking for a clone of the colt commando upper? Look no further! Our C7 commando clones are built with standards that are second to none using top tier materials. Our gov barrel features a .750 gas block and QPQ Nitirde finish for long life and superior accuracy. The C7 style upper has vintage A1 styling with a modern feature of a shell deflector. 
Barrel: TNTE Government Contour .750 11.5 1/7 4150 Barrel with QPQ Nitirde Finish
Upper: TNTE C7 Style A1 w/M4 ramps
Handguards: Round Carbine Style with Heat Shields
Flash Hider: A2 

$450 shipped, $430 for local pickup.  Add $100 for BCG and CH   

39E6DD3A-096E-4B48-B908-DF6580D386D6.jpeg

7273B59D-17C3-4821-92D2-852481AF8077.jpeg

Edited by asu174
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...