Stoeger Luger 22 Mag Follower Button

Does anyone have a Stoeger Luger 22 magazine follower button for sale? I might be able to make one out of a bolt. But I'm no machinist. If anyone has a magazine, a pic of the mag follower button would be greatly appreciated. Finally, if anyone knows where these parts can be purchased, other than ebay, please let me know. Thanks. I'm in the Murfreesboro area...615-519-3680

Luger 22 Magazine no Flash.jpg

• Sad 1

Hope this helps. Looks makable. Not sure what fills the big hole in your follower and not sure I want to tear mine apart that far. Looking in the slot it looks like the button just threads into a metal piece in the hole in the follower.

Stoeger Luger 22 Mag Follower Button.jpeg

On 10/11/2021 at 10:02 PM, Jeb48 said:

Hope this helps. Looks makable. Not sure what fills the big hole in your follower and not sure I want to tear mine apart that far. Looking in the slot it looks like the button just threads into a metal piece in the hole in the follower.

Stoeger Luger 22 Mag Follower Button.jpeg

Thanks for the information. I took a screw and made one using basic hand tools. In order to get it to go through that round hole in the end of the slot, I had to make it smaller that the whole in the follower. Consequently, it has a lot of slop in the way it fits into the follower. It hand cycles ok, but not sure how it will perform under live fire. My other concern is that it may wallow out the whole in the follower. I do not have the shop equipment, nor the skill level to build a plug for the hole in the follower and drill and tap threads into it. Depending on the threads installed in the plug, I suppose an appropriate bolt could be found to screw into it.

On 10/12/2021 at 11:13 AM, xtriggerman said:

For what there worth?.... Numrich has Triple K's

Stoeger Luger Parts for Sale | Gun Parts Corp.

Thanks for the links and heads up on Numerich. I saw those and some at other places. Being frugal (cheap) I was hoping to be able to find the parts to repair mine. I made one out of a screw, just using basic hand tools. It fits pretty sloppy and I am concerned that it will wallow out the hole in the follower. Initially, I had it fitting snug in the follower, but couldn't get it through the round hole at the end of the slot. By the time I had trimmed it down enough to go through the hole, it fit loose in the follower. Pretty frustrating. I guess the initial ones may have been a threaded block, with a threaded pin that screwed into the block.  It seems to work when I hand cycle, but don't know how it will do when firing.

2 hours ago, xtriggerman said:

Send me the mag, I'll button it for you. I made one up for a 9mm luger a couple years ago. That picture Jeb 48 was kind enough to post is all the spec I would need. We had a pretty good chat when you and your Pilot buddy were over. Tell him I said hi.

Thank you very much. That's very kind of you to offer. I will tell my friend that you said hi. I'll send you a PM, so we can exchange addresses.

I remember that we had a good visit back then. We both enjoyed the chat.

Numerich listed the mag follower, but they were out of stock. I'm not sure if it would include the button or not. Probably not.