SOLD CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Micro Pistol, 9MM

Location is Murfreesboro off 840 and 24.  Electronic and cash payments accepted.  Not really looking for trades and don’t want to drive crazy far to sell it.

Continuing to clean out the safe and get rid of stuff I’m not using.  Unknown round count, but I generally grab my MP5s when I want to blaze through 9MM, hence the sale of the CZ.  Given the size and ease to ship, I’m going to cross post this one on other forums, but would prefer a local gets it for ease of transfer.

CZ Scorpion Evo 3 S1 converted to a Micro by HB Industries before the CZ Micro existed.  They did the conversion for me when I lived on Arizona, where they are located. https://hbindustries.net/store/shop/cz-scorpion-microk-conversion-kit/ Measures 15” overall and takes side folding braces or stocks (if SBR’d).  Fits in a small backpack.

HB Industries 5.3” barrel
Fortis 9MM muzzle brake
HB Industries MLOK handguard
HB Industries trigger, breaks crisp at 4.75 lbs (factory included)
HB Industries extended mag release (factory included)
QD front and rear sling swivels.  
Matterhorn pistol grip
Factory safety on left, HB AK style on right (other safety options includedin baggies)
A3 tactical angled grip- ugly as sin, but super functional in this configuration

Magazines included:
(16) CZ 30 round mags
(9) Manticore Arms 32 round mags
(4) CZ 20 round mags

Available for purchase NOT included:  
Trijicon MRO red dot in low mount.  I have the box for it.  Not taking off for pictures so I keep zero.  
(10) Magpul 32 round mags

Also, this is a registered SBR on a form 4, but it is being sold as a pistol.  Upon completion of the sale, I will send a letter to the ATF to ask them to remove it from the NFA registry.  That said, it has been physically reverted to a pistol and can be sold as one without any delays or hassle.

Asking $1200 for the package (doesn’t include pictured MRO)

4E495715-98CA-4D0A-823C-4CE3DC3E5AE2.jpeg

63341A9B-ADE5-4FCD-B093-16FF17B08A42.jpeg

AC15EA31-28BC-42F5-A7B7-6A67B6DF6AF8.jpeg

065F4874-B0E3-4276-9A6B-9D8ABB2F22AB.jpeg

Edited by asu174
  • Wow 1