Three 1100 Round Boxes Blue Bullet 9mm 135gr TC - Memphis

• The Legion changed the title to Three 1100 Round Boxes Blue Bullet 9mm 135gr TC - Memphis

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By lshel
      I HAVE A VERY GOOD CONDITION RUGER SS VAQUERO 357 MAG WITH 4 5/8" BARREL. IT HAS A PAIR OF WOLFF SPRINGS INSTALLED, VERY SMOOTH TRIGGER AND RELIABLE. NO PROBLEM WITH PRIMER IGNITION. COMES WITH BLACKHAWK NYLON RH OWB NYLON HOLSTER.
      $685 OBO.
      ALSO HAVE AN ALUMINUM PISTOL COLT TYPE PISTOL GRIP FRAME AND EJECTOR HOUSING WITH BLACK REVOLVER GRIPS.
      $45
      IF A PERSON WANTS BOTH $715 OBO

BUYER MUST BE LEGAL TO OWN A REVOLVER AND HAVE TN DRIVERS LICENSE AND/OR TN HCP (PREFERRED).
      MEET CLOSE TO MORRISON,TN
      PM ME IF INTERESTED.

• By Stevo
      Henry 22LR Golden Boy with Octagon barrel.  The first time this gun has been out of the box is today when I took the photos.  This thing is new in every way.  Box is also in excellent condition.  No scratches, never been shot, pristine condition.  Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.  This would be a great addition to any collection or take it to the range.  $550

• By Stevo
      This matched set of rifles are both engraved with the State of Tennessee and with Sumner County on them.  Both are numbered 4 of 25.  Neither have ever been shot and have had minimal handling.  Both come in their original boxes.  These can be incredible additions to any collection or you could take them both to the range this afternoon.  Don't hesitate to ask any questions regarding these.  Buy both for $1,500 or will split 30-30 for $1,100 and the 22 for $600.

• By lfarris
      Reck Model P8 Semi-auto Pistol, 6.35 mm (.25 caliber). Made in West Germany, Wood Grips, 6 shot.
      This small German made semi-auto pocket pistol has a 2 1/4 inch barrel.

Ramp front sight. Winged groove fixed rear sight.

Left thumb safety. Loaded round indicator.

Checkered hard wood grips. Single stack magazine.  
       Hawes Firearms Co. .25 Caliber Pocket Pistol, Made in Germany in the 50's & 60's, It has one magazine, notched read sight, and blade front site, come with original box .
      One Price for both Pistols $175.00 

Both of these pistols work properly, I have a box of 50 rounds .25 Auto I will sell with the pistols for $15.00 
      I am in Columbia and do travel to Spring Hill, Franklin often.

• By The Legion
      Selling Four New Meg-gar 17 Round Magazines for CZ-75.  I am asking $20.00 FTF sales or $23.00 shipped per magazine.  I prefer payment in Cash, Cashiers Check, or USPS Money Order only please.  "No Paypal"  Thanks for looking.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.