Training classes now on calendar. Check us out!

Greetings y'all! Hopefully most of you were able to see the incredible introduction David, the Administrator of this forum, posted about our training company. If not, I will add it to the bottom of this message. I just wanted to put out there that our classes for the rest of 2021 have been added to the calendar of this site. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me here or contact my wife, CKerwin, who handles all of the admin, scheduling, marketing, etc... We have the first quarter of 2022 done as well and will have it up on the schedule within the week. You can visit our website at https://www.personalsurvivalsolutions.com/ for a full view of what we do and why we do it. Thank you for taking the time to check us out and we hope to meet and work with many of you soon!

馃嚭馃嚫 Always Vigilant, Always Prepared! 馃嚭馃嚫
Personal Survival Solutions
Shane & Calley Kerwin

Written by David for TGO

"Introducing Shane Kerwin and Personal Survival Solutions:

As most of you know, I am a firm believer in getting good training from reputable and knowledgeable educators with experience in firearms safety, effective and responsible use of firearms for personal protection, risk avoidance and de-escalation techniques, unarmed combat and personal emergency medical skills.
It is very rare to find a person who can educate on more than one or two of those concepts at a high level of proficiency.聽That is not to say there is anything wrong with finding a person who is an expert in any one facet of "preparedness", but rather to point out that while we all endeavor to be well-rounded practitioners, it is difficult to find people who are far enough down that road themselves that they can effectively instruct others.
Often times, the people who operate at that level of proficiency come to us from highly trained, highly specialized units of military service or law enforcement.聽聽Shane Kerwin, founder of Personal Survival Solutions, is such a person.

Mr. Kerwin served in the US Army's 3rd Battalion, 5th Special Forces Group as a junior Medical Sergeant.聽During his聽16-year tenure with 5th Group, Shane served as junior and senior Medical Sergeant, Company senior Medical Sergeant, Special Operations Target Interdiction Course (SOTIC), senior Cadre and Non-Commissioned Officer in Charge, Company Operations Sergeant, and Detachment Operations Sergeant (Team Sergeant).聽聽During his time with 5th Group, he deployed 7 times in the Global War on Terrorism and has additional deployments under his belt.
Now operating in the civilian sector, Shane Kerwin is bringing intensive, realistic and proven skills and concepts to the rest of us.聽He has made it his new mission to help regular people protect themselves and increase the security of their families by imparting what he has learned on the topics of Mindset, Weapons, Skills, Equipment and Environment.聽The ultimate goal is to teach you to make good critical decisions to mitigate threats and respond to an increasingly dangerous world.

I hope that you will not only join me in welcoming Mr. Kerwin and PSS to our community, but that you will click over to their website, learn more about what he has to offer, and sign up for a class or two.聽Maybe we'll end up in one together.聽"

• Like 1

I have taken many classes from Shane over the last couple of years and I would high advise anyone that is wanting to learn more about personal protection or emergency medicine to check Shane out. Whether your a new gun owner or a experienced shooter Shane can help you take your game to the next level.聽

• Like 3