7 hours ago, JKGlock17 said:

im very sorry you are dealing with these issues. I have been here myself before. I am in the middle tennessee area or i would come right on by and grab something. If you get within 30-40 miles of Nashville i will buy the Bersa for my wife. Otherwise i wish you good fortune and blessings in your upcoming journey. 

Thanks. If I happen to be that direction I'll give you a shout.

• Like 1
On 10/19/2021 at 9:51 AM, luvmyberetta said:

Due to serious health reasons, I'm selling my gun collection. I've been in & out of the hospital so local meeting is preferred, but will travel when able. I've tried to take good pictures, but I can assure you that every firearm I own is well cared for & in excellent to brand new condition.

I'm open to offers, but need to sell quickly if I can. I am located in Oneida (Scott County). Thank you.

Stainless Ruger SR9 compact. I've shot exactly 50 rnds through it since buying it new. It has a Ghost "ultimate" trigger bar installed, three 10 rnd mags & one 17 rnd mag included. Two are flush & two have pinky extensions. All mags are Ruger brand  I also have a new leather paddle holster I'll include. $425

IMG_20211019_092109863_copy_2857x2322.thumb.jpg.ad984c4cbe1b28dd7a3235f681c89646.jpg

New model Ruger Single Six in excellent condition. Includes factory case w/manual, leather belt, & custom suede lined leather holster. Ammo not included. $425 obo

IMG_20211019_092541606_copy_3142x2505.jpg.0fecb0b840d379636cc4a314c2450d8d_copy_1015x587.thumb.jpg.a59c4b5946081acfabe35cc38f34704e.jpg

IMG_20211101_174646745.thumb.jpg.baa8c4d666943ad21aaaa081bb8cc074.jpg

What caliber is the revolver