2 AR’s and 1 bolt action for sale * price reduce*

I originally had these listed higher but did not know the area or the market. After. I talked to some people and did some research here are new prices.

Remington 783 in 270 winchester.
$350 *sold*

Fired 20rds to get it close to zero and then put it in the closet for my wife to finish zeroing with her cheek weld. My wife’s anniversary present last year, and she never used it.

2.23 wylde AR build in FDE with red accents.

$900 *sold*

my wifes rifle, anniversary present for this year. Spikes tactical lower, aero m4e1 upper, socom stainless 2.23 wylde barrel, odin works adjustable gas block, primary arms 3 port muzzle break, guntec 15 inch handguard, expo arms gas tube, armaspec red accents on hand stop, ejection port, lower parts kit, magpul moe grip, magpul str stock, magpul ms1 sling, rise armament 242 drop in single stage trigger. Nickel boron bcg. Rifle has 100rds thru it tops. Comes with 6 mags and about 500rds of brass 5.56

50 beowulf AR build in OD green

$800 *sold*

upper is originally from midstate firearms, I upgraded the break to a DBtac tank break, and put on a superlative arms adjustable gas block, comes with a weaver 3-9x40 scope but I updated the mount so it looks different than pictured below. The lower is a milspec lower and a rise armament 140 drop in trigger on it. Magpul moe grip, magpul ctr stock, magpul ms1 sling. It is an m-lok 15 inch handguard, but I’m unaware of who makes it. Just from midstate firearms, same with the barrel. I think they make their own barrels. Comes with 60rds of factory underwood xtp 325gr jhp and then 3 Alexander arms steel mags

7E6699E0-EE1A-4BD8-9A73-576A0CCD029E.jpeg

492C2D5C-DE50-476C-95D5-35DFC37AED4E.jpeg

8C1CFB73-84FE-46BB-9361-3809AAE9E2C7.jpeg

42D986BA-4FF7-4C6D-89DF-09076AC5E297.jpeg

72A6BCDA-78F2-4887-90B6-3984F5A27989.jpeg

F51B36D7-E655-4E7F-A91F-EFBDBDB261BF.jpeg

Edited by Skinahh86
Price reduction3wks ago *update listing 10/22/21
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply