Kindle Paperwhite 10 Generation, 8GB, sold

Bought new in May 2020:  140.00

Fabric cover/case:  30.00

Awesome Composition Book style cover/case with strap and stand:  22.00

Remove ads:  20.00

Over 200.00  value.  

I bought a new paperwhite this week and no longer need this one.  Nothing wrong with it, just got the new one as its ever so slightly bigger and I do stupid things like this, upgrading my tech for no real reason.  No scratches on screen and works perfectly.  I removed it from my account and its ready to be added to yours. For those unfamiliar with Kindles:  The paperwhite is a higher end model over the basic kindle. There are many avenues for free books to read but if you are buying, you can generally find kindle compatible books cheaper than paper ones.  8GB doesn't sound like a lot of storage by the measure of other tech, but in kindles,  its plenty.  I think *GB will store around 6000 books, but really there's no need to keep them all on the device as you can store them in your amazon account and download them as needed.  Living in Davidson County, our library has lots of eBooks, so I regularly check them out on this device, plus Amazon has lots of free books, but I found some online resources that offer loads of free books.  Authors will offer them in hopes that you like and will buy subsequent works by them.  This device is way easier on the eyes than reading on something like an iPad. Its got a 6 inch screen and is backlit and has adjustable brightness and font size to make reading really easy.   Sad to say, I'm the only one in my family that likes to read or I'd give it to a family member. You can also use it for audio books but i have never done that.

The Kindle Paperwhite 10th Generation features 300 ppi, glare-free Paperwhite display, laser-quality text, and twice the storage of the previous generation. You can adjust the text size and boldness and read with Kindle-exclusive fonts, hand tuned to provide maximum readability.

Edited by Defender
  • Like 1
On 10/30/2021 at 8:49 AM, Defender said:

Over 200.00  value.  

I bought a new paperwhite this week and no longer need this one.  Nothing wrong with it, just got the new one as its ever so slightly bigger and I do stupid things like this, upgrading my tech for no real reason.  No scratches on screen and works perfectly.  I removed it from my account and its ready to be added to yours. For those unfamiliar with Kindles:  The paperwhite is a higher end model over the basic kindle. There are many avenues for free books to read but if you are buying, you can generally find kindle compatible books cheaper than paper ones.  8GB doesn't sound like a lot of storage by the measure of other tech, but in kindles,  its plenty.  I think *GB will store around 6000 books, but really there's no need to keep them all on the device as you can store them in your amazon account and download them as needed.  Living in Davidson County, our library has lots of eBooks, so I regularly check them out on this device, plus Amazon has lots of free books, but I found some online resources that offer loads of free books.  Authors will offer them in hopes that you like and will buy subsequent works by them.  This device is way easier on the eyes than reading on something like an iPad. Its got a 6 inch screen and is backlit and has adjustable brightness and font size to make reading really easy.   Sad to say, I'm the only one in my family that likes to read or I'd give it to a family member. You can also use it for audio books but i have never done that.

The Kindle Paperwhite 10th Generation features 300 ppi, glare-free Paperwhite display, laser-quality text, and twice the storage of the previous generation. You can adjust the text size and boldness and read with Kindle-exclusive fonts, hand tuned to provide maximum readability.

If you still have this for sale text me 4233148751

On 10/30/2021 at 9:49 AM, Defender said:

Over 200.00  value.  

interested as well...cant message you it says for some reason 

Edited by patrick0685