A pampered princess runs over,and kills.......

strickj

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mustangdave

this is what our public education system and friggin sesame street helped produce...good grief someone slap some sense into that bimbo

Guest m&pc9

My wife called one morning and was crying she had hit a rabbit. I said, That is so sad there are some baby bunnys in the field looking for their mommy. She called me bad names and hung up on me.:love::D

Guest Angel 24/7

I didn't go that extreme. I did hit a Great pyranise doing 60 mph. I called my husband crying like a baby. It was horrible.

Mainly because I messed his truck up. The one time I drove his.

several years ago, I was driving somewhere with my two boys (young teenagers at the time) and I hit a rabbit. The stupid thing darted right out in front of me. I looked in my mirror and saw the thing squirming in the road. It was obviously in serious pain and would not live. My kids were a little freaked out by the sight.

Being the quick thinker that I am, I put the car in reverse, took aim and went in for the kill shot. Two bumps of my tires and the deed was done.

My kids sat there with their mouths wide open, not knowing what to say. Then we all started laughing for the next several minutes. They still tease me about it today.

The Rabbit Killer

My wife called one morning and was crying she had hit a rabbit. I said, That is so sad there are some baby bunnys in the field looking for their mommy. She called me bad names and hung up on me.:popcorn::D

That is too funny and as for the video if I was her friend I would have knocked her screaming dumb ass out.

Guest billwilly73

Poor girl :popcorn:....................I wanna take her on a successful deer hunt :doh:

Wonder if she'd help with the field dressing of "Bambi"

I didn't go that extreme. I did hit a Great pyranise doing 60 mph. I called my husband crying like a baby. It was horrible.

Mainly because I messed his truck up. The one time I drove his.

Now THAT'S a good reason to cry! We'll let that one slide! :popcorn:

Guest bkelm18
If she had hit a human, she probably would have just fallen over dead from a heart attack.

No, she probably would have kept on driving. People like her care more for animal life than human life (assuming she's one of those liberal whackos).

My friend and I nailed a raccoon at around 55mph one night. I remember seeing it, hearing this devastating crunch and we just were like Oh dear God that thing was huge.

Fast forward about 5 minutes, pulling up to my house where my girlfriend is waiting on us. I pulled up, my headlights washed over her and she just starts screaming. We get out and look at my car. Stuck halfway into the shattered remains of my front bumper/grill is a good size chuck of raccoon.

If it had been scripted it couldn't have been any better.

Guest Astra900

My only thought was they could have had the decency to stomp the things head and end it's suffering. So you hit a bird, so what, but that scene was an "all about me scene" If she'd had cared about the bird at all, she would seen that it was seriously ready to die, not from the pain of being hit by a car, but from having to hear her incessant whining. Poor bird, selfish b%^&*.