Safe Cleanout

Ruger Standard .22LR Pistol SOLD

Ruger 10/22 Wood Stock with Scope $275 I'll grab a photo later tonight or tomorrow if needed.

Win 94 1966 with ammo $700

Remington 870 Express Magnum 12 Gauge SOLD

Ruger Security Six with half box of ammo $600

Glock 17 with Trijicon Night Sights & 2 Mags. Bought new, added sights, ran a couple magazines thru it. It's a Glock. With night sights. $525

All sales FTF in West Knoxville, cash only. Must be legal to own.

IMG_6884.jpg

IMG_6886.jpg

IMG_7348.jpg

IMG_7349.jpg

IMG_7350.jpg

IMG_7385.jpg

IMG_7363.jpg

IMG_7360.jpg

IMG_7361.jpg

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, papa61 said:

please send details on 10/22. barrel length, condition, how old, scope details, any extra mags. 

10/22 carbine, wood stock is in good condition, there is surface pitting on the exterior of the barrel, interior is fine. 18.5" barrel. The scope is a variable .22 scope of unknown manufacture. No extra magazines. The carbine is from 1996. See photos below.

IMG_7376.jpg

IMG_7375.jpg

IMG_7374.jpg

IMG_7422.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Nemo said:

10/22 carbine, wood stock is in good condition, there is surface pitting on the exterior of the barrel, interior is fine. 18.5" barrel. The scope is a variable .22 scope of unknown manufacture. No extra magazines. The carbine is from 1996. See photos below.

IMG_7376.jpg

IMG_7375.jpg

IMG_7374.jpg

IMG_7422.jpg

looks and sounds great. If you still have it next weekend, we'll talk!

• Like 1
On 11/12/2021 at 7:03 AM, Nemo said:

Approximately 1982 manufacture. Cylinder is tight. Action is smooth. It is a rugged Security Six. It has been sitting in my safe for awhile. I never carried it.

Lusting heavily over the Security Six!!! I have an old beat up one this would go well with. lol! I guess it's good that the drive is bad. 

Condolences for the loss of your friend. I cringe every morning, the time is coming for ours.