SOLD- Recteq RT-340 pellet grill

Up for sale is my RT-340 pellet grill. I purchased it in Nov 2020 and it has performed flawlessly since. Come with everything from the factory plus the cover and a removable interior shelf. Any questions or want any other pics just ask. Pick up in West Knoxville.

https://www.recteq.com/

$450

Edited by Major Kong
Sold
  • Admin Team

I love my pellet grill.  

I've had natural gas grills and have probably burned enough propane in my lifetime to be a topic of discussion at last weeks climate summit.  I have had a Big Green Egg for years.

Nothing beats the convenience of a pellet grill.  All the flavor of cooking over wood - with a thermostat to control the temperature.  

It'll legit be the last grill you ever buy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, MacGyver said:

I love my pellet grill.  

I've had natural gas grills and have probably burned enough propane in my lifetime to be a topic of discussion at last weeks climate summit.  I have had a Big Green Egg for years.

Nothing beats the convenience of a pellet grill.  All the flavor of cooking over wood - with a thermostat to control the temperature.  

It'll legit be the last grill you ever buy.

Yep, I love mine. Only selling this one and the Egg I have listed because I bought a bigger RecTeq. 

5 hours ago, OldIronFan said:

Darn, wish this was closer. I have been wanting to try one of these out to accompany my Blackstone and my BGE. 

Where is the cleanout or access for cleanout for this model?

Do you mean to clean out the pellets from the hopper? There’s not one on this model. The internal parts come out easily for cleaning and you have direct access to the firebox from the top when the grid, etc are removed.

Don't most of the pellet grills have a drip or ash cleanout? I know some of them appear to be a tray/box in the lower section of the body and some have a small bucket that hangs off the side (Pit Boss). 
When looking at pellet grill options I have been trying to figure out which models might lend them self best to an outdoor kitchen install. For example removing the lower leg sections and inserting the main body into a notch/opening in the cabinetry much like I am doing with the Blackstone. Those cleanouts or drip trays can get in the way of a clean install. 
Here is an example similar to what I am aiming for;Hamilton.jfif

• Admin Team

There's a small bucket on the side of the Reqtec just like the PitBoss. It's mostly hidden - but you can just barely see the edge of it in the picture above.

My experience is that there's just not much ash left over.  Since there's a fan that feeds into the firebox - there's nothing but a little white ash left - if that.  Pull the grate off every now and then and hit it with a shop vac.

If you check the ReqTec site - you can see how the legs bolt on in the pictures.  You could definitely mount it on a stand or similar.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...