Rittenhouse verdict

bobsguns

3 minutes ago, A.J. Holst said:

Is he lying in this case? Other right wing news sources infer no justice no peace being spewed if found not guilty.

I don't know. I do know he has a history of lying and then winning lawsuits because his lawyer claimed "no reasonable person should believe him". The judge agreed. His sole job is to keep conservative viewers fired up about each revolving crisis which varies week to week. He has zero credibility.

He and the idiots on the liberal media outlets are all the same. They are all a huge part of what's wrong with this country. 

• Like 8
  • Dislike 1
6 hours ago, Erik88 said:

No I should have clarified. My comment is just in general, not specific to that claim. We're definitely witnessing an ever evolving culture war from both sides. Some of the issues are real and others are just cool talking points to fire up their viewers. I'm just tired of people using TC as a credible source on anything. I've mentioned it a few times now but I'll drop the link again. Rachel Maddow did the same thing. That should tell people how similar these two actually are.

"Vyskocil’s decision has become what is now called “the Tucker Carlson defense”. The lies that Tucker Carlson asserts on his Fox News show are not slanderous because any “reasonable” person would know that he lies. He is protected under his First Amendment free speech rights."

https://www.courierherald.com/opinion/the-tucker-carlson-defense/

Bonus points here. 

One recent example to show its spread is exemplified by Sidney Powell, the right-wing attorney, who once represented Donald Trump in claiming that the 2020 election was stolen by the Democrats through fraud. She is using the Tucker Carlson defense in her own $1.3 billion lawsuit brought against her by the Dominion Voting System because, “reasonable people would not accept such statements as true.”

Courier Herald, Leftist rag from washington state. 

Figures...

11 hours ago, Erik88 said:

Tucker Carlson is a lying asshat and just as bad as the talking heads at CNN.

Please point me in the direction of one of his lies.  As it stands now he is the best thing on the Fox platform and isn't afraid to say what is on his mind. 

He nailed it last night.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
23 hours ago, Alleycat72 said:

A coworker said that 2 people were holding everything up because they are afraid of what the public will do. I'm trying to find out if this is true. I have a hard time believing that would get out, but don't doubt it's on their mind. 

I believe this is why the USSC punted on the election being stolen. They didn't want to be responsible for the following meltdown.

No way someone would know what's going on inside that jury room. Your co-worker is full of manure, IMO. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, bobsguns said:

I believe this is why the USSC punted on the election being stolen. They didn't want to be responsible for the following meltdown.

No way someone would know what's going on inside that jury room. Your co-worker is full of manure, IMO. 

Oh yes they would. I've been on several trials where a guy stood outside of the non-sound proofed door. I was on a trial where I called a guy an A#$ hole because he wanted to convict a black girl for defending herself when a white girl attacked her with a knife. The guy at the door knew it got heated and let it be known. That being said, my co-worker could still be full of it. 

18 minutes ago, Alleycat72 said:

Oh yes they would. I've been on several trials where a guy stood outside of the non-sound proofed door. I was on a trial where I called a guy an A#$ hole because he wanted to convict a black girl for defending herself when a white girl attacked her with a knife. The guy at the door knew it got heated and let it be known. That being said, my co-worker could still be full of it. 

Then the guy at the door should have been fired & charged. That's a major no no. Spent 5 yrs in court proceedings. Dont deny that happened, but not business as usual.

On 11/16/2021 at 6:00 PM, bobsguns said:

Place your bets on what you think the jury will come back with, not what they should come back with.

If it's not a hung jury, I think they'll hang some sort of "reckless endangerment" conviction on him. The news showed agitators using electronic bull horns just outside the jury deliberation room (street level) with their pathetic racist chants. Also possible conviction of some type of manslaughter. 

The jury can only " hang on him " what the charges  are for them to choose from. I dont know what those are.

4 minutes ago, Grunt67 said:

The jury can only " hang on him " what the charges  are for them to choose from. I dont know what those are.

A "hung jury" means a split vote, unable to agree one way or another. Once they tell the judge it's impossible to agree, the judge declares a mistrial, something the dumbass prosecutor would love to have since he screwed this one badly. 

Defense attorney also filed today for a mistrial with prejudice, meaning they want the judge to declare a mistrial & the DA cannot re-try Rittenhouse. They're basing this on all the lies & misdeeds by the DA. This too would ignite the riot crowd, IMO. 

24 minutes ago, bobsguns said:

A "hung jury" means a split vote, unable to agree one way or another. Once they tell the judge it's impossible to agree, the judge declares a mistrial, something the dumbass prosecutor would love to have since he screwed this one badly. 

Defense attorney also filed today for a mistrial with prejudice, meaning they want the judge to declare a mistrial & the DA cannot re-try Rittenhouse. They're basing this on all the lies & misdeeds by the DA. This too would ignite the riot crowd, IMO. 

I know what a " hung jury " is. Not what I referred to.

On 11/16/2021 at 6:39 PM, Omega said:

I still feel he will be acquitted, very hard for it to be thought otherwise with all the video evidence., plus all the prosecutor's witnesses that seemed more like the defense witnesses. 

I agree with this.  I think he was wrong to be there and brought the engagement upon himself but I also think he was defending himself.

• Like 2

NBC producer who reportedly instructed man to follow Rittenhouse jury bus nukes social media accounts

Story

Seems some jackass got busted for attempting to follow the bus carrying all the jurors somewhere. Trial judge banned (P)MSNBC from attending any future court sessions.

Of course NBC denied all associations with the producer and her actions. (Liar, liar, pants on fire.) 

44 minutes ago, bobsguns said:

Story

Seems some jackass got busted for attempting to follow the bus carrying all the jurors somewhere. Trial judge banned (P)MSNBC from attending any future court sessions.

Of course NBC denied all associations with the producer and her actions. (Liar, liar, pants on fire.) 

The thread is now over 600 pages so maybe start around page 500. There is lots of information and links and some great insight from attorneys. 

LIVE: Kyle Rittenhouse trial - Jury Deliberation DAY 4 - AR15.COM

Free Kyle.