Rittenhouse verdict

bobsguns

2 hours ago, bobsguns said:

Nor do they understand being normal & living in a normal world. 

While they live with a good bit of throw away money and time to screw off, in no way would I trade with them. I like my life as it is.

2 hours ago, RED333 said:

While they live with a good bit of throw away money and time to screw off, in no way would I trade with them. I like my life as it is.

I hate my life as it is and I still wouldn’t trade with them either. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It pisses me off that the liberals are calling for Federal intervention. They didn't get their way so now they want the feds to charge him with something, anything. Interesting how these so-called progressive thinkers can't understand the concept of double jeopardy. 

Hey! Cry baby! You lost! Get over it! 🤬

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Grayfox54 said:

It pisses me off that the liberals are calling for Federal intervention. They didn't get their way so now they want the feds to charge him with something, anything. Interesting how these so-called progressive thinkers can't understand the concept of double jeopardy. 

Only thing Feds could even charge him with would be civil rights violation. Since everyone & Ray Charles has seen the videos as well as the held-back FBI drone video, I doubt there's a Fed US Attorney that would touch this with a 10 foot AR. I could be wrong, there might be some complete idiot, affirmative action-hire that is dying to take it on & humiliate themselves much as Banger did? I don't know.

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, Grayfox54 said:

They're not liberals, they're dem/prog/soc/communists.

They will stop at nothing to further their agenda.

What's that old commie quote? "A crime for every man," state, federal or whatever they can conjer up.

What next? Rittenhouse paid a russian hooker to pee on him...

Edited by AuEagle
  • Like 2

I don't really believe the feds can charge him with anything. However, powerful political people and liberal public opinion are pushing hard for it.  Since when has a little detail such as the law ever gotten in the fed's way? Don't take anything for granted. 

I just e-mailed my Congress Critters to let them know how I feel. I suggest that you do too. 

• Like 3
46 minutes ago, Grayfox54 said:

I don't really believe the feds can charge him with anything.

Civil rights violations are an all-encompassing net of available opportunities, IMO. 

Smacked some jackass because he insulted or laid hands on your wife but you're the wrong demographic? You violated his civil rights.

Didn't let some asshat vote because they had no ID, couldn't speak English & so forth? You violated his civil rights. 

You promoted a guy who had 25 years experience but no degree over some female who has a degree but six months experience? You violated her civil rights. 

I don't believe ANY U.S. DA is willing to pick up the Rittenhouse turd by the clean end, because there isn't one. Banger thought he could spin, lie & pressure the jury into a conviction. Had he been in front of a weak judge (such as OJ's judge Ito), he may well have gotten away with it, IMO. 

I just hope the backlash from Middle America is enough to overcome the level of sheer stupidity from both coasts & celebrities. Add the media to that as well. 

But I would bet $100 that the next poor sap that shoots a rioter, regardless of the circumstances, is going to get convicted & see the inside of a prison. The left will do everything they can to ensure that.

• Like 1
On 11/17/2021 at 5:53 PM, OH UNCLE PAUL said:

Please point me in the direction of one of his lies.  As it stands now he is the best thing on the Fox platform and isn't afraid to say what is on his mind. 

He nailed it last night.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/582573-two-fox-news-contributors-quit-over-tucker-carlsons-jan-6-documentary

Edited by Daniel
15 hours ago, Grayfox54 said:

I don't really believe the feds can charge him with anything.

*Anyone* can be charged with a federal offense if enough money and pressure are brought to bear.  But I doubt that much money and pressure can be brought to bear in this case.  The prosecution's case tanked too spectacularly and exposed major weaknesses that would be hard to overcome in any double-jeopardy proceeding that might get cooked up.

17 hours ago, Grayfox54 said:

As much as I hate to say it, filing federal charges for acts that violate federal law during the same incident is not double jeopardy. Recall the cops involved in Rodney King's case as an example.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, E4 No More said:

As much as I hate to say it, filing federal charges for acts that violate federal law during the same incident is not double jeopardy. Recall the cops involved in Rodney King's case as an example.

It's been a minute but didn't the civil suits ultimately ruin OJ even though he walked ? I remember the Brown family and Goldman family both sued.

2 minutes ago, FUJIMO said:

It's been a minute but didn't the civil suits ultimately ruin OJ even though he walked ?

Yep! And IIRC, that was one of the reasons he tried to get his sports memorabilia back. It was quite a bit of money.

Edited by E4 No More
  • Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, FUJIMO said:

It's been a minute but didn't the civil suits ultimately ruin OJ even though he walked ? I remember the Brown family and Goldman family both sued.

No, as he hasn't paid them much if anything, his NFL pay is not touched, which is substantial enough to keep him solvent, and his notoriety and I dare say his popularity gets him into anywhere he wants. 

25 minutes ago, E4 No More said:

Yep! And IIRC, that was one of the reasons he tried to get his sports memorabilia back. It was quite a bit of money.

I don't think it was about the worth of the items, he is a just a narcissistic individual that wanted to get his stuff back no matter what.

• Like 3
12 hours ago, mikegideon said:

Kimberly Guilfoyle, ex-wife of CA governor Gavin Newsome, and main squeeze of Donald Trump Jr. She was also an assistant DA, and worked for Fox News for awhile. 

Yep, hadn't seen her in a while. Eye candy for sure.

13 hours ago, Daniel said:

When asked by Smith for comment about the two Never-Trumpers leaving the network, Carlson said it was “great news” and that “our viewers will be grateful.”

I'm with Tucker. They need to get on over to CNN, and take that squeaky little Chris Wallace with them.

• Like 2
22 hours ago, AuEagle said:

They're not liberals, they're dem/prog/soc/communists.

They will stop at nothing to further their agenda.

What's that old commie quote? "A crime for every man," state, federal or whatever they can conjer up.

What next? Rittenhouse paid a russian hooker to pee on him...

Excellent commentary  so true people need to understand this before it’s to late 

• Thanks 1