Rittenhouse verdict

bobsguns

35 minutes ago, FUJIMO said:

From the preview pieces I've saw it could be cringe worthy to some not ready to hear what he said

I saw a preview. Kyle said he supports BLM and there are a lot of prosecutorial injustices. This will be a fun watch. 

Edited by Links2k
  • Like 3
On 11/20/2021 at 6:36 PM, FUJIMO said:

I dont think so. I know Lindell and Schroeder posted his $2 mil bail so incarceration wasn't that long. Another meme said 2 months so like most memes its all for show 

Without Lindell and Schroder the bail money would have been impossible I would assume for Kyle.

25 minutes ago, Links2k said:

I saw a preview. Kyle said he supports BLM and there are a lot of prosecutorial injustices. This will be a fun watch. 

Hopefully he knows enough and there will be ample time for him to disavow BLM the organization not the general statement.

A lot of prosecutorial injustices? Damn straight. Enough for all races and creeds to complain. 

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, Links2k said:

This cracked me up considering Conservatives have treated him like a God the past few days. I hope Kyle realizes he's being used. The best thing for him would be to stay out of the spotlight and try to live a normal life away from people like T.C.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Erik88 said:

This cracked me up considering Conservatives have treated him like a God the past few days. I hope Kyle realizes he's being used. The best thing for him would be to stay out of the spotlight and try to live a normal life away from people like T.C.

THIS x 100

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Links2k said:

He's a teenager going to government schools. I don't care what he supports. I wanna know if he is gonna sue some "journalists".

• Like 4
10 hours ago, FUJIMO said:

It's been a minute but didn't the civil suits ultimately ruin OJ even though he walked ? I remember the Brown family and Goldman family both sued.

He filed bankruptcy & got out of paying anything.

I've read up on recent on that case. Seems like many now believe it was his mentally unbalanced oldest son (who is physically large & strong) did the murders. 

2 hours ago, Links2k said:

Were I Kyle, I would hire some guy to play my black, gay lover. Take him on the show with me. Wonder how many libtard head's would explode?   😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Links2k said:

Agreed, besides it’s petty, immature and stupid. 

I heard his BLM quotes in context. He's ok there, especially his comment on prosecutorial misconduct. He has experienced it first hand. As he said, the case was about self defense. Others tried to make it about race.

Now, when it comes to the lowlifes in mainstream media, and possibly some politicians... they're gonna get their asses sued off. I hope Kyle drags in millions.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, bobsguns said:

Were I Kyle, I would hire some guy to play my black, gay lover. Take him on the show with me. Wonder how many libtard head's would explode?   😆

Maybe Jussie Smollett is available to play the part.

4 hours ago, mikegideon said:

Kyle has some very good coaches. I wouldn't be looking for anything like that.

So you thought the lines a little rehearsed as well? Not that I disagreed with anything that was said, but there was that slick, polished prhasing at times; then the aw shucks kid would come thru. But seemed to be a well done interview. I think it cemented his place in the story as a good kid who just had to protect himself in a bad situation.

I actually don't know how he held off empting the mag in those three. Doubt that I would or could have stopped shooting until then.

Very glad it's over...for now at least. However, I don't think there's a snowballs chance in hell the kid will ever live a quiet, normal life like he says he wants.

Edited by hipower

I guess I agree with Rittenhouse about BLM--I support their right to protest (even though they often refuse to acknowledge the realities surrounding the incidents they are protesting), but they lose me when they block streets, burn/destroy/loot, advocate for killing police, and promote Marxism.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, mikegideon said:

Now, when it comes to the lowlifes in mainstream media, and possibly some politicians... they're gonna get their asses sued off. I hope Kyle drags in millions.

Unfortunately your buddy Tucker and his sister Maddow have set the stage to allow media to say whatever they want and be untouchable in court. I'm going to assume anyone Kyle tries to sue will use the same defense. 

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

Unfortunately your buddy Tucker and his sister Maddow have set the stage to allow media to say whatever they want and be untouchable in court. I'm going to assume anyone Kyle tries to sue will use the same defense. 

I haven't watched enough TV to pass the bar yet. I'm gonna wait and see. Sandman kicked their asses, and still five years away from the end of his cases.

Glad you have it all figured out though.

Edited by mikegideon
  • Like 1
On 11/21/2021 at 4:10 PM, Grayfox54 said:

It pisses me off that the liberals are calling for Federal intervention. They didn't get their way so now they want the feds to charge him with something, anything. Interesting how these so-called progressive thinkers can't understand the concept of double jeopardy. 

Hey! Cry baby! You lost! Get over it! 🤬

Okay, it pisses you off. But does it SURPRISE you? Not really, right? They loudly proclaim that's what they DON'T do, so it's a safe bet that's exactly what they DO do... 

7 hours ago, bobsguns said:

I bet you're just a hoot at parties....................... 

I’ve been reading, but not responding to your post since you’ve been a member. Judging by the adjectives you like to use to describe people, I would NEVER attend a party with you.

If you were paying attention, my response was to another member. I’ll continue to disregard you, and I hope you’ll do the same regarding me. Good day!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3