Rittenhouse verdict

bobsguns

I'm sure Joy "White Tears" Reid has some more lies and racist comments to embolden the rioters tonight. Too bad Kenosha can't send the bill for damages to MSNBC and the rest to pay for the damages.

Although nothing can repair the damages they've done to this generation of youth I'm afraid. 

May God bless and protect Rittenhouse and his family and may peace be with them.  

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, OLDNEWBIE said:

I'm sure Joy "White Tears" Reid has some more lies and racist comments to embolden the rioters tonight. Too bad Kenosha can't send the bill for damages to MSNBC and the rest to pay for the damages.

Although nothing can repair the damages they've done to this generation of youth I'm afraid. 

May God bless and protect Rittenhouse and his family and may peace be with them.  

Well said    Rev jackson and sharpten and media  will have to find a new cause by that i mean someone to harass next

Edited by Sleep profit
  • Like 1

I admit that I'm surprised. The media has been trying to hang the kid from the get go. I really expected a hung jury. Thank God common sense prevailed. 

Now that kid needs to haul ass outta there as fast as he can. Things are liable to get real interesting around there tonight. 

6 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

I’ve noticed the media keeps trying to add a racial component to this story. Probably half the people I know think Rittenhouse killed black people. Not that it makes any difference to me, but man they sure try hard to incite a race war.

I've read some comments elsewhere saying he killed Jacob Blake 🙄

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, FUJIMO said:

I've read some comments elsewhere saying he killed Jacob Blake 🙄

It's insanity, the media that appeals to the younger hip crowd keeps pushing a narrative that will lead to more and more violence. Chuck Todd who appeals to the older hip crowd I suppose just asked a Lawyer if the "Victims" had legal recourse against Rittenhouse. VICTIMS? So he's telegraphing to all that the trial was a sham. He even paused for effect and then said victims. Did they teach that to him in Journalism School?   

• Angry 4
3 minutes ago, OLDNEWBIE said:

It's insanity, the media that appeals to the younger hip crowd keeps pushing a narrative that will lead to more and more violence. Chuck Todd who appeals to the older hip crowd I suppose just asked a Lawyer if the "Victims" had legal recourse against Rittenhouse. VICTIMS? So he's telegraphing to all that the trial was a sham. He even paused for effect and then said victims. Did they teach that to him in Journalism School?   

No Marxist school 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

I know it wasn't meant to be funny but I laughed at this. 

12 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

It definitely isn’t funny. It shows how effective media propaganda can be.

Oh I laughed when I read it time and time as it became a far left echo chamber. It was followed by me shaking my head with disgust disappointment and making comments that can't be repeated on here. But as Greg points out THIS is becoming the norm and soon enough the "jury of your peers" and it should scare the hell out of any gun owner.

Edited by FUJIMO
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, gregintenn said:

The folks over at democraticunderground seem to be quite unhinged about it.

How could you tell the difference??????

I admit the complete acquittal of ALL charges surprises me. I'm happy for the guy, but surprised. 

Is he the new spokesman for an AR company???????    😝

Edited by bobsguns
  • Moderators

Folks are going on and on about Rittenhouse suing the media and such, or wanting him to talk to this person or go on that person’s podcast and I’m scared for the kid. His case was super important for all of us with regards to the subject of self defense and I am ecstatic that he won. But, my cause is mine. It was HIS LIFE and I just want that kid to disappear and go have a shot at a normal life. I’m afraid that he’s gonna get shoved into #### and turned into another Zimmerman. If that happens, the the ####bags who tried to destroy his life still win, but it’ll be folks on “our” side who give it to them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1