Sold - Canon EOS 5D IV w/ BG-E20 Grip Bundle

• Moderators

Now I'm including the below BG-E20 Grip for this price. That's a 5D IV body, 2x64GB cards, and a Canon grip all for $1,700!

1) $1,700 - Canon EOS 5D Mark IV - Selling only because I decided that mirror less was cool. I have babied this camera. It is used (shutter count tonight showed to be 60,190). 95% of use has been indoors in studio settings. Works perfectly, I had no intention of ever selling this but once I dove into mirror less it has sat in my moisture control cabinet. I don't foresee using it much more if I keep it. Includes camera, cap, LP-E6N battery, charger, 2x64GB SanDisk Cards (1 SD, 1 CF), other miscellaneous items that I can find (strap, cable, etc). Does not include box as I cleaned my office out thoroughly trying to organize and got rid of anything I didn't need. Since I didn't think I'd ever sell the 5D IV, I unfortunately threw out the box. It is used, but it is in splendid shape. If you look closely you may be able to find some small wear. Price includes PayPal fees and shipping.

2) $900 - Canon EF 50mm f/1.2l -
Superb lens, babied a lot but rarely used. I shot in a dark room and didn't see some of the dust on the lens until I reviewed the photos. I checked the lens afterwards and realized I could have dusted it off a bit better. This lens is nearly spotless. I hope I don't regret this one, but selling to fund a Sigma 50mm f/1.4 Art. Includes box, caps, hood, pouch, etc. Price includes PayPal fees and shipping. This will work with the 5D IV.

3) $150 - Flashpoint Li-on R2 - I have two of these, I thought I was going to use them for studio strobes. This one is almost unused but has been used slightly. I decided I like the AD200's better for studio work. Includes box and accessories as new. Price includes PayPal fees and shipping.

4) $175 - Canon RF 50mm f/1.8 - Almost NIB. Selling to fund the upgrade to another 50mm lens. This lens will not work with the Canon EOS 5D IV as it is a different mount. This will only fit RF mount cameras. Did not include photos because this happens to be the lens I used to take these photos. It is what I would consider mint.

5) $100 - Canon BG-E20 Grip - Bought this because I just had to have it. I bet I used it twice. It's been sitting in the cabinet ever since. Includes what is shown, just the grip. Will probably discount if you want it with the camera.

You can click on any of the photos to make them bigger.

wHFPBCA.jpg

CeLrIre.jpg

Nhy9Qri.jpg

zsBCyrK.jpg

4obBoEI.jpg

Qg3ossq.jpg

fM2dl38.jpg

4sygH7P.jpg

Edited by GlockSpock
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, GlockSpock said:

There is easily enough gear here to change that.

LOL! Not if you'd see my gear outlay! I'm thankful enough to have a couple of Zeiss lenses as well. No telling how much I've spent on camera gear if it were totaled up. Of course, I'm not the only one who can say that.

My dad bought Canon & my brother got it when dad died. But my brother just doesn't seem to be interested in photography like I am. Sadly, no one else is around me either. Ah, well.

3 hours ago, GlockSpock said:

I've gotten quotes from them in the past, never "high enough" to actually sell something to them. Same goes for Adorama.

Yeah, I got $100 more selling my old D600 than what they offered me. But I get it, they have to make some $$ too. 

Your gear may be a bit too sophisticated for this crowd, IMO. We camera nuts tend to be off the beaten path.

Another option might be the facebook marketplace page? There's one just for TN sellers, in case you didn't know. 

There a large camera shop in Atlanta, can't remember their name. They may make you a better offer, maybe trade the items on some expensive lenses?