16" AR-15 upper (Colt/Centurion/Aero/Scalarworks) $425

I built this upper a couple of years ago to take to carbine classes.  Turns out I dont care for fixed iron sights.  Has no more than 100 rounds through the barrel. 

Upper: Aero Precision gen 2

Barrel: Colt 16" (pulled from a nib 6920)

Rail: Centurion Arms C4 w/ carbine cut https://centurionarms.com/c4-m-lok-rail-carbine-cut/

Rear Sight: Fixed Scalarworks Peak https://scalarworks.com/shop/iron-sights/peak-01/

will come with a standard charging handle from said 6920 rifle (not pictured)

Asking $575 ftf in and around Murfreesboro, driving/shipping negotiable 

20211119_081842.jpg

20211119_081849.jpg

20211119_081905.jpg

Edited by hlb14
  • hlb14 changed the title to 16" AR-15 upper (Colt/Centurion/Aero/Scalarworks) PRE BLACK FRIDAY SALE
  • hlb14 changed the title to 16" AR-15 upper (Colt/Centurion/Aero/Scalarworks) Aimpoint PRO added
  • hlb14 changed the title to 16" AR-15 upper (Colt/Centurion/Aero/Scalarworks)
  • hlb14 changed the title to 16" AR-15 upper (Colt/Centurion/Aero/Scalarworks) $425

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Chucktshoes
      10.5” AR pistol built from an unmarked BCM blem upper, Maxim Defense PDW brace, JP silent capture springs buffer system(original Maxim springs included), Radian Raptor CH, BCM grips, 17 Defense Manufacturing “We The People” lower. 

$1000 OBO
      Does not include Eotech 512.a65, but can for an additional $250.
      This is not a safe queen gun. It was my truck gun when I was an OTR driver and has traveled to all 48 contiguous states. There are usage and mounting marks and it has had over 1k rounds through it. So it’s broken in, but not nearly through much of its lifespan.

The lower receiver is new as I replaced it because I wanted to keep the lower it was originally built on. 

Only selling to recoup funds from the safe I just bought. I’m only available on Fridays and Saturdays to meet, but will ship at buyer’s expense.

• By hlb14
      Available is a used but in very good condition Aimpoint PRO mounted in a Bobro Engineering quick detach mount.  I'm the second owner, bought from another member here, so exact round count is unknown.  Optic works as it should. Comes with box, manual and original mount.
      Asking $425 ftf, shipping/driving negotiable. 

• By turkeydad
      MOSSBERG 590 MARINECOTE SHOCKWAVE 12GA.  I purchased new and have never fired. SBA4  brace. 1000 lumen Streamlight TL Racker, XS Big Dot tritium front sight .
      Comes with original grip and forend and barrel nut wrench. 
      This package comes with:
      250 rounds of 12 Gauge Federal Flite-Control 8 Pellet Buckshot Ammo - LE13300
      250 rounds of 12 gauge Federal Hydra Shok Slug LE Ammo LE127RS
      150 rounds of 12 Gauge 2.75 Inch 1 Oz Number 7.5 Shot 1290 FPS Game Load by Federal - H121 7.5
      Face to face meet within reasonable distance of Lenoir City. TGO bill of sale required on this one. 
      $1200.00 

• By tercel89
      sold 

• By maroonandwhite
      Like new with only about 50 rounds under it. Will include all items from factory and box as well as the mount pictured. Absolutely nothing wrong with in and in great shape.
      SOLD

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.