SUV plow into Christmas prade

xsubsailor

And just how much play will the MSM give race? I had to go to InfoWars to even see what the assailants race is. Personally, I don't care what his race is vis the crime, but I'm getting tired of seeing "white supremacy" when something like Rittenhouse happens, and crickets in a case like this. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
41 minutes ago, Grayfox54 said:

I saw in the news this morning that the driver may have been fleeing the scene of another crime. Nothing definite on that yet.

My guess is that drugs or alcohol were involved. 

As soon as I saw how close this was to Kenosha, I assumed this was retaliation for the Rittenhouse verdict. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

As soon as I saw how close this was to Kenosha, I assumed this was retaliation for the Rittenhouse verdict. 

As did I. I think we are both right as the MSM is saying it's a culmination of things that led to this.

Edited to add I don't think it's "retaliation" per say as much as "lets see if i can do it and get away with it". I hold this in the same column as the "mob rob" in Frisco recently. A "F it lets do it and see what the law does". Great time to be a "social worker" as 60 minutes reported on that very thing last night 🙄

Edited by FUJIMO
  • Like 1

I don't think so. I believe this may well be a case of a career criminal who got himself high as a kite, committed another crime, unexpectedly found his escape route blocked and paniced.  At least that's my guess based on the very limited info currently available. 🙄

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Darrell said:

And just how much play will the MSM give race? I had to go to InfoWars to even see what the assailants race is. Personally, I don't care what his race is vis the crime, but I'm getting tired of seeing "white supremacy" when something like Rittenhouse happens, and crickets in a case like this. 

So we know 

Edited by Sleep profit
  • Like 1

Jesus I hope this rare method of mass killing doesn't catch on.

It's been done more successfully in Europe and there's so many easy targets out there. 

The worst one I believe was... Nice, France attack in 2016. 86 deaths 458 injured. Germany had a pretty bad one too.

Much easier and deadly for a lone attacker than a so called assault weapon.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, krunchnik said:

Newly classified assault style SUV with pedestrian catcher on front and bullet proof glass as not to be able taking out driver with AR15-

Mid pricing at the dealer of your choice-sign up now for Black Friday Pricing-

Quantities may be limited-

Is there a government rebate if we get an electric Green one 😁 LOL

• Like 1

Some of the video shows him not hitting many obvious targets at first.... Was he avoiding some and targeting others or saving up and manouvering for the big kill shot? Either way it's coming out he had multiple reasons to have been locked up more seriously than he had been. Should not have been on the streets.

How can they come out this quickly and say it's not terrorism? In todays climate if he has social media ideological posts that are anti-police and pro BLM etc. then given the timing of the Rittenhouse verdict I would say that call is premature. Even if he was hyped up on drugs and fleeing from a stabbing crime. Maybe he thought his luck had run out and he might as well go down Kamikazee for his cause than rot in prison. 

image.thumb.jpeg.24a5a156cf090c305257e48af3482a42.jpeg

You can’t even joke about these things anymore, since satire is dead & we are living in Bizarro World. It turns out that the piece of #### actually WAS an aspiring rapper. The vehicle he used to run those people down is right behind him in this clip from his 2019 rap video.  Good luck finding it on YouTube since the powers-that-be are trying to sanitize his internet presence. 

• Like 1
On 11/22/2021 at 9:31 AM, FUJIMO said:

As did I. I think we are both right as the MSM is saying it's a culmination of things that led to this.

Edited to add I don't think it's "retaliation" per say as much as "lets see if i can do it and get away with it". I hold this in the same column as the "mob rob" in Frisco recently. A "F it lets do it and see what the law does". Great time to be a "social worker" as 60 minutes reported on that very thing last night 🙄

I like the policing idea that we saw on 60 Minutes. The police chief said it saved his officers over 3600 calls so far. I do think the social workers should have a taser, pepper spray, radio and a baton just in case.

Not every 911 call should require a police presence.  Having someone respond to traffic accidents like the Memphis PST’s and others to respond to potential mental health issues without escalating the situation is a win in my book. 

Edited by Links2k
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, Links2k said:

I like the policing idea that we saw on 60 Minutes. The police chief said it saved his officers over 3600 calls so far. I do think the social workers should have a taser, pepper spray, radio and a baton just in case.

Not every 911 call should require a police presence.  Having someone respond to traffic accidents like the Memphis PST’s and others to respond to potential mental health issues without escalating the situation is a win in my book. 

Agreed. I can see where a cop showing up regardless of color could potentially set off a teetering unarmed nut case and a "negotiator" aka social worker has a better chance of descalating the situation. 

I just hope they start trials in cities with lower murder rates and work their way up.

• Like 1