Wilson Combat CQB Elite Compact 9mm (SOLD)

nod

Sold

The CQB Elite Compact has +/- 1200 rounds down the pipe. I can't find any marks on it and it has only seen a holster a couple of times. I didn't have a lot of extras added when I ordered the pistol. I am the original owner of the pistol. When looking at the picture with the slide pulled back note the scratching on the barrel. I contacted WC in reference the marks. Steve Kelley from WC answered my email stating that is normal. I figured if it was an issue I would get it taken before listing the pistol. Just looking to see if there is any love for the Compact here in TN.

The extras:
3.5 lb trigger
Omit front cocking serrations
Ameriglo front night sight
Countersink slide stop

What comes with it:
Everything same as it came from the factory
Mitch Rosen 5JR Lined Holster ($180.00)
Seven WC 9 round Magazines
One WC 10 round magazine
Wilson Combat 1911 Auto Maintenance Manual by Bill Wilson (Back in the day a copy of this came with all new pistols)

$2,400.00  Face to face price $2,300.00. Shipped by me to your FFL. I can do PayPal with no charge to me, postal money order, or personal check. What ever just has to clear before I ship the pistol. Please no trades, I need cash.

Edit to add I know I have a -1 on the seller. That is because there was a Glock 19.5 listed in this section and I exchanged PMs with the guy and said I would take it at his asking price. We set up a meeting later in the week. A couple of days later I noticed he was still bumping his listing and I asked him why as I told him we had arrangements already. He said something to the effect of too many people said they were going to buy the pistol and not showing up. So, I gave him a negative rating for not telling me what was going on and backing out. Consequently he gave me a negative rating and complained to a moderator. The moderator contacted me and I copied and pasted all PMs exchanged. The moderator admonished him and stated I was in the right. I feel it is wrong that the negative rating was not corrected but I will live with a negative rating so other folks are aware of this guy.

CQB Compact Right side.jpg

WCCom left side.jpg

WCCom muzzle.jpg

WCCommagwell.jpg

WCCom rear slide.jpg

holster right side.jpg

WCCom Test target.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Here is a copy and paste of an email, with pictures, to Wilson Combat in reference to the barrel:

Donald,

This is normal wear. We fit the muzzle fairly tight to the slide for accuracy. The rubbing marks can be removed with a piece of scotch brite. The marks are mainly cosmetic. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Steve Kelley
Master Gunsmith
(800) 955-4856 Ext. 271
stevek@wilsoncombat.com
www.wilsoncombat.com